Non-Refundable Deposits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was recently charged $16 for a 16 pound, large Bigfoot statue :dunno

For smaller items like 12" figures, they may be high, but for larger items, you can't beat their shipping prices.

That may be so. Guess I'll find out when I finish paying for my Alien Big Chap Maquette!

WI is closer. Cheaper Shipping. SS is practically going across the country.

Yeah, but twice the price? With Hulk maybe 3x the price? I remember one time when I was checking out their system offered to send me a free DVD about Sideshow, and wanted to charge me another $20 or so to ship me the DVD.. $20 to ship a DVD? I looked on Amazon and the disc itself cost less than that, if I'd wanted it badly enough.

I've never bought anything from SS, which didn't have free shipping, and not spent at least $20 for it.

Still, at least I don't get charged CA sales tax...

Yeah, but twice the price? With Hulk maybe 3x the price? I remember one time when I was checking out their system offered to send me a free DVD about Sideshow, and wanted to charge me another $20 or so to ship me the DVD.. $20 to ship a DVD? I looked on Amazon and the disc itself cost less than that, if I'd wanted it badly enough.

I've never bought anything from SS, which didn't have free shipping, and not spent at least $20 for it.

Still, at least I don't get charged CA sales tax...

Im located in MN and when I order through Cornerstorecomics (located in CA as well), its always AT LEAST $15.00 via UPS to ship. USPS being like $40 or some ridiculous amount, so yeah, $20 sounds 'bout right with you being further.

Back