Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funnily enough my only experience with it was on 360 and I still found the choppiness in town annoying, though there was less of it. Still, with the sequel coming out I know what I'd rather get. Although given the quality of R*'s PC ports it might be awful for months after release.

Kelloggs-Super-Mario-Cereal-Box-Rumored.jpg

Also - have any of you "freaks" tried the "snakebyte" 3rd party controller for the Switch?

Tis very nice - I find it a lot better than the Nintendo "Pro Controller" which feels strange to me with its offset joysticks"
Pro Controller is still very nice though, very good quality.

I just want a open world Pokemon game with updated graphics and most importantly packaged in a Switch box for a Switch console with no mention of DS.. :lol

I just want a open world Pokemon game with updated graphics and most importantly packaged in a Switch box for a Switch console with no mention of DS.. :lol

Just imagine a Pokemon game built upon the Breath of the Wild engine. That level of exploration and discovery...but finding and catching the Pokes :drool

It would sell so many copies and Switches :lol

I'd like them to do that, but I wonder if they really would do something like that, considering they can make way more money by doing the typical 3DS games which cost less.

I'd like them to do that, but I wonder if they really would do something like that, considering they can make way more money by doing the typical 3DS games which cost less.

Yeah, That's the kicker. That's a theory on why we'll never see Half-Life 3 either. They just make too much money through steam/micro transactions and what have you, that investing mass resources into a large scale production just seems pointless when you're making money so easily elsewhere.

But...I'd like to think the hype generation would be enough to push it passed most fiscal expectations.new fans and old fans...People who have long since left Pokemon could itch for that nostalgia and make a comeback...then again...that itch may have already been scratched by Pokemon Go.

That's one of the things with developer passion--it's the reason that any one makes games for VR--they like the platform and think it's cool, every new console needs the developers to care about making games for it despite the lack of people who own the console. Maybe the people who make Pokemon will be passionate enough to want to do something big even if it means the company makes less than they could otherwise.

Some good news... maybe.
I hope it's true.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/01/05/metroid-prime-4-bayonetta-3-nintendo-switch/

This morning everyone is saying that Nintendo has confirmed that Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, the new Kirby game, and others, will all be hitting the Nintendo Switch in 2018. This is an incredibly exciting statement, since a lineup like this would all but guarantee Nintendo's continued (and insane) momentum in 2018. While I think it's possible we see all of these games this year, we have to be careful about where the information is coming from...

Would be amazing if MP4 came out this year.

Never played Bayonetta, but I know 1 and 2 are coming to the Switch. Is there another game that it's comparable to?

Back