Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone at my local GameStop hasn't picked up their preorder for TP Link, and tomorrow morning they have to put it on the shelf. Planning on waiting outside the store a couple hours in advance and snagging it if they don't show up.

giphy.gif

GameStop in Canada is a total gong show

For the longest time they said they weren't taking preorders (in Canada) and it was first come first serve basis

About a week ago they started taking preorders no notifications other than a useless twitter prompt. Sells out in 30 seconds meanwhile the US had an entire day of preorders on their website

I'm 2/3

Toys R Us didn't get any but I think these exclusives will eventually pop up over there

Gamestop is the worst. I hope there are no more exclusives with them.

Thanks! A friend of mine snagged SS Link, so I'm 2/3 too. I'm going to wait a week or so before pulling the trigger on TP Link, just in case he pops back up.

People want $70.00 for him. :slap

I'm hoping restocks will come. hopefully it doesn't take a year though. But after that time frame they usually become available everywhere.

Someone at my local GameStop hasn't picked up their preorder for TP Link, and tomorrow morning they have to put it on the shelf. Planning on waiting outside the store a couple hours in advance and snagging it if they don't show up.

View attachment 349184

EES MINE!

That's what I forgot to do yesterday!
Thanks for reminding me bud. :)

Oh, yeah... no problem...

200.gif

:lol

Gamestop is the worst. I hope there are no more exclusives with them.

I'm hoping restocks will come. hopefully it doesn't take a year though. But after that time frame they usually become available everywhere.

EES MINE!

Yeah, GameStop exclusives suck. Walmart is pretty bad, but at least they don't order enough for just preorders.

I'm trying to avoid paying above retail for amiibos now. Really hoping it works out at GameStop tomorrow morning.

SezMnOw.gif

O crud I forgot, Cave Story + just came out for Switch! I've heard good things about the game, and just wanted to give a heads-up.

Also I was able to snag dat Link. :yess:

Picked up Cave Story a few days Ago! Awesome!:clap Had no Idea gamestop had the ss Zelda amiibo. There was 1 there on the self:lol Went back & Gone:mad: Went to best buy and bought last Zelda mm they had.:yess: I'm out of the loop on Amiibo Stuff.

It's funny you say that; I found the soundtrack to be one of the few places where it was lacking.

Just a reminder about the Splatoon 2 Direct happening in a few hours. It starts at 7:00am PT / 10:00am EST.

Here's a link to watch it on Nintendo's YouTube channel.

Just a reminder about the Splatoon 2 Direct happening in a few hours. It starts at 7:00am PT / 10:00am EST.

Here's a link to watch it on Nintendo's YouTube channel.

I'm loving everything I'm seeing. I'm glad I POd it. Amazon is sold out of physical copies (as of this AM.)

In sad news, I sold Arms. I just wasn't playing it. I loved it so much in the beginning and the newness wore off quick. Thankfully, I almost got back what I paid for it. Lost a few bucks, but can't complain.

I'm loving everything I'm seeing. I'm glad I POd it. Amazon is sold out of physical copies (as of this AM.)

In sad news, I sold Arms. I just wasn't playing it. I loved it so much in the beginning and the newness wore off quick. Thankfully, I almost got back what I paid for it. Lost a few bucks, but can't complain.

Arms is fun, but it doesn't feel like a game that keeps you hooked for long. However it does seem to be a perfect candidate for an e-sports game. Either way the game is a success for Nintendo, although it probably could have been priced lower given it's lack of content.

Back