Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nostalgic reasons, or just if you've never played the game period. It did come out 1991 after all and not everyone had a GB back then.

Oml Mario Odyssey looks beautiful :monkey2

Oml Metroid Prime 4 :monkey2

Oml HD Kirby for Switch :monkey2

OML POKEMON RPG FOR SWITCH :monkey2

Oml Mario Odyssey looks beautiful :monkey2

Oml Metroid Prime 4 :monkey2

Oml HD Kirby for Switch :monkey2

OML POKEMON RPG FOR SWITCH :monkey2

The ONLY one of that bunch I will likely pass on is Kirby, sadly enough. Visually, I LOVE Kirby games, but man, for some reason (moreso than other properties), I get so burnt out on them.

The others though...WOW! :rock I can't WAIT for Mario, Metroid and Pokemon!!! :rock

The ONLY one of that bunch I will likely pass on is Kirby, sadly enough. Visually, I LOVE Kirby games, but man, for some reason (moreso than other properties), I get so burnt out on them.

The others though...WOW! :rock I can't WAIT for Mario, Metroid and Pokemon!!! :rock

Yeah, I only play Kirby games in small doses. I got burnt out last time because I somehow lost my save file for Triple Deluxe after progressing pretty far.

Mario Odyssey looks like it might end up being my favorite game ever tbh. I love that Mario can possess any living thing. I'm so doggone excited, I need it to be October 27th already! :lol

odyssey-amiibo.jpg

vlcsnap_2017_06_13_12h18m16s354.jpg

DCODUluVYAAcoAg.jpg

e3-2017-fire-emblem-amiibo-780x325.jpg

There's too many of them, what are we going to do? ;__;

When are they suppose to be available?

Metroid is September 15 I think?

Mario ones are October 27th.

No date given for the Zelda Champions yet.

Surprisingly these were up for a good 6+ hours at Best Buy and Gamestop yesterday, they lasted much longer than the typical 15 minute sell out of amiibos (especially the Zelda ones).

Do the retailer exclusive amiibo go to Nintendo NY at launch?

Most of the time. Some of them have lower quantities compared to the other exclusives. I know Jigglypuff went up sale there a week after release. You have to check their twitter page to see what's gonna be there. Lines a huge too.

Metroid is September 15 I think?

Mario ones are October 27th.

No date given for the Zelda Champions yet.

Surprisingly these were up for a good 6+ hours at Best Buy and Gamestop yesterday, they lasted much longer than the typical 15 minute sell out of amiibos (especially the Zelda ones).

Thank you.

I've been playing Arms all day, and I love it. I prefer using the pro controller instead of the joycons, which isn't as awkward as I thought it'd be. Definitely maining Min Min, she's the only one I'm decent at. :lol

I'm a bit disappointed you can't unlock Max Brass in-game, and that he'll be a DLC character.

Anyone wanna play a few matches sometime?

Back