NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they just really show the preview for Seahawks / Rams and only show Seahawks highlights? Wow. Way to boost your product.

Josh Freeman had a man open almost every single play and didn’t throw to them once. But it's his first game so he gets a half pass.

Is it Tebow time yet?

NZWDdmL.jpg

9KKCVvM.jpg

pbEVETN.jpg

:rock

I was really expecting the game to be a lot closer than that. But hey, sooner or later the Giants would get their first win.

That now leaves the Bucs and Jags as the only winless teams.

Freeman got a phantom concussion on Monday night and it took two days to figure out....right! LOL!

Josh Freeman, who had a bad outing in starting his first game with the Vikings on Monday night, has suffered a concussion and may not be able to play this week against Green Bay, the team announced.

Vikings coach Leslie Frazier confirmed today that Freeman’s status is in doubt, and that if Freeman can’t go, Christian Ponder would return to the starting lineup when the Packers come to town on Sunday night.

Although the Vikings won’t have any official word on Freeman’s status until he goes through the league-mandated concussion protocol, Frazier said the Vikings are currently preparing as if Ponder is going to be the starter.

It’s not clear when Freeman suffered the concussion, but Frazier said he didn’t see anything on Monday night to make him think Freeman was showing any symptoms of a head injury.

I am a Redskins fan and still believe he shoukd be suspended more games. He is a headhunter and needs to be taught a lesson. I love the big hits but he has gotten out of control.

I am a Redskins fan and still believe he shoukd be suspended more games. He is a headhunter and needs to be taught a lesson. I love the big hits but he has gotten out of control.
I think the only lesson he will learn is when he knocks himself out so bad he is done or he breaks his neck. Sadly i think even if he did that to another player he wouldn't change.

I think the only lesson he will learn is when he knocks himself out so bad he is done or he breaks his neck. Sadly i think even if he did that to another player he wouldn't change.

He's already knocked himself out. He should have been suspended for knocking himself out.

Back