NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleveland’s trading for Odell Beckham, Jr.!

Giants get a 2019 first round pick, the Browns second third round pick this year, and Jabril Peppers.

Bengal’s release Burfict :rotfl

See what happens when Lewis is not in charge

Good things happen...Wish Dalton would go with him

Burfict needed to go years ago. I heard that the Bengals wanted to trade him, but no team wanted any part of that

Lewis was afraid to deal with Burfict..fact, that’s why Burfict stayed so long

New coach not putting up with it..already making the right changes :clap

Speaking of changes..so many trades including Foles to Jags :horror

Looks like Justin Houston signed a 2 year $24 million deal with the Colts. Nice pick up for them if he can stay healthy.

Looks like Justin Houston signed a 2 year $24 million deal with the Colts. Nice pick up for them if he can stay healthy.

I noticed so many AFC teams are making huge changes and trades for the 2019 season ..I think the AFC are finally building teams that arguably want to dethrone or at least keep Pats out of the SB .

I don’t blame them after last years result, I think the AFC has had enough of seeing Pats in the SB

I noticed so many AFC teams are making huge changes and trades for the 2019 season ..I think the AFC are finally building teams that arguably want to dethrone or at least keep Pats out of the SB .

I don’t blame them after last years result, I think the AFC has had enough of seeing Pats in the SB

Except Cincinnati :lol

Except Cincinnati :lol

:lol only time will tell

Getting rid of Lewis as coach was the first step ..now the restructuring of a good run at the playoffs begins . With Steelers losing AB and Ravens restructuring, I think Bengals have a good shot at taking the North next season, however who’d thought that Browns could be a threat ..but they could

:lol only time will tell

Getting rid of Lewis as coach was the first step ..now the restructuring of a good run at the playoffs begins . With Steelers losing AB and Ravens restructuring, I think Bengals have a good shot at taking the North next season, however who’d thought that Browns could be a threat ..but they could

Yeah, AFC North is looking very strange right now. Pitt and Baltimore both don't seem to know what they are doing and are taking a step or two back. Cleveland is loading up and Cinncy can only do better with addition by subtraction. Going to be an interesting division.

Gronk is retiring. An all-time great, privileged to watch his career for the team I root for. Glad he’s going out on his terms.

Gronk is retiring. An all-time great, privileged to watch his career for the team I root for. Glad he’s going out on his terms.

So many injuries, but he has more than a complement of SB rings to backup his successful and possible HOF career

Not many legendary TE can say that in retirement

Back