NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't questioning whether the Rams O came to play, it was apparent they struggled.

I was referring to Goff's inability to make key plays regardless how poorly they played overall. Brady was pedestrian as well but made the plays when it mattered....that's the difference between who won and who lost. Both defenses dominated the opposing offense without a doubt

Watching the replay Goff’s most egregious mistake was the play that was broken up by Jason McCourty. If Goff throws quicker he hits Cooks in stride for an easy TD.

I wasn't questioning whether the Rams O came to play, it was apparent they struggled.

I was referring to Goff's inability to make key plays regardless how poorly they played overall. Brady was pedestrian as well but made the plays when it mattered....that's the difference between who won and who lost. Both defenses dominated the opposing offense without a doubt

I agree. Brady definitely made the plays he needed to, when he needed to, and won the game. In the end, that was the difference in the game.

Don't cry Saints fans. You'd end up like Rams fans did anyway. Patriots 6x baby!! :rock

Like the Eagles? Like the Giants 2xs?

The Patriots and their accomplishments are unprecedented...

But we'll never know how that game would have went. I can guarantee you the Saints would have scored more than 3 points

:lol :lol

Bengals new coach press conference :fireworks

Thought I’d never seen the day

Hopefully he gives Dalton the boot or at least drafts another QB. He was the Rams QB coach so something is really going to change

Bengals new coach press conference :fireworks

Thought I’d never seen the day

Hopefully he gives Dalton the boot or at least drafts another QB. He was the Rams QB coach so something is really going to change

The proof will be in the future drafts. If they go with a top QB pick near Dalton’s contract end, he’s out

The proof will be in the future drafts. If they go with a top QB pick near Dalton’s contract end, he’s out

True but he was a QB coach , it was his speciality. he’s going to think past Dalton’s mediocrity over the years and plan for the future and hopefully he hires a good DC and get rid of all the problem players that Lewis didn’t give a f### about like Berfect maybe .

That whole club needs a reboot everywhere :lecture

Like the Eagles? Like the Giants 2xs?

The Patriots and their accomplishments are unprecedented...

But we'll never know how that game would have went. I can guarantee you the Saints would have scored more than 3 points

:lol :lol

Yeah we lost 3 SBs, so what?

Im pretty sure 99.99999% of the football world would have "guaranteed" that the Rams would have scored more than 3 points too.

Yeah we lost 3 SBs, so what?

Im pretty sure 99.99999% of the football world would have "guaranteed" that the Rams would have scored more than 3 points too.

Didn’t watch the game, but sure enjoyed the result. :)

You can take comfort that the lowest number of people in 10 years saw the Rams poop the bed. And no one in my area saw it :lol

I don't have anything against the Rams. Other than the idiot DB running his mouth the week after the game, and some of the "justification" from Whitworth and McVay.

Last edited:
Eli’s time in NY is short

I think this upcoming year will be his last. I have to believe the Giants will draft a QB this year and groom him to take over the position next year. Hell, the new QB may even play later this year if the Giants start losing early on.

QB "guru" Elway gets Flacco. I don't think this will be Peyton Manning Mark 2 John.

Last edited:
QB "guru" Elway gets Flacco. I din't think this will be Peyton Manning Mark 2 John.

I’m okay with it..Flacco’s height is a good asset for a AFC QB and he can play in any environment..cold weather, dome, warm weather , even overseas in London . That versatility will help Broncos and he gets to stay with a solid defense and a better Oline

Now I think Denver should get Brown

Case Keenum can't check-down well enough so they brought in Flacco? I really don't think this makes them much better. They'll still be in that 7-9 to 9-7 pit.

Back