NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Josh. He should be suspended. But the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Vilma is the one getting thrown under the bus. He did what his employer told him to do. Had he not done what the Saints wanted him to do he prob wouldn't have a job with them. But he could prob find work somewhere else. He deserves to be punished but punishing him the worst is beyond laughable. Vilma is 30 years old and can prob only play for maybe 3-4 more years at the most. Sean Payton can coach for another 20 years.

I agree the saints are getting off too easy for what they allowed. I don't have a problem with the punishment Vilma received. I'd feel the same if it was a 49ers or chiefs players.

First he is an adult, second he knew that what he was against league rules. If you boss told you to just take something about you knew it was illegal would you do it just because your boss told me to. Also he didn't just follow what the saints asked him to do he upped the ante.

Putting up money to hurt other players is classless plain and simple. A millionaire taking a paycut doesn't get a pat on the back from me or shouldn't from most folks. Now, do I think the Saints should get hammered harder? Yes, I do but Vilma isn't in the right at all.

First he is an adult, second he knew that what he was against league rules. If you boss told you to just take something about you knew it was illegal would you do it just because your boss told me to. Also he didn't just follow what the saints asked him to do he upped the ante.

:exactly::goodpost:

Wrong. He didn't up the ante. He offered up the money the saints gave him for the bounty. And Vilma never did anything illegal on the field. He never hurt anyone for money. Show me where Vilma injured a player for money.

Vilma is a classless thug! Period, plain and simple. No matter how much you try to defend the man, no matter how many people you call ignorant, nothing is going to change what the punk did! Goodell had every basis covered, and that classless, punk thug earned that 16 game suspension. I don't care if he donated his entire contract wages to hungry orphans, he is a CLASSLESS, THUG, PUNK-ASS _____!!! And you're making yourself look like an ass posting in this thread once in a great while, in the middle of what WAS a civil conversation you obviously knew ____ about, trying to paint a picture of this guy as a saint. And yeah, definite pun intended!

:rolleyes:

Four people called you out. Give up the ghost and move on.

So what? I'm sorry they are so misinformed? Give what up? Opening up people's eyes that are severely shut? Not one analyst/former player is calling Vilma a classless feaking punk. I wonder why?

It will all come out in the end. The Saints got off way too easy and are glad to see Vilma be the fall guy.

Vilma is a classless thug! Period, plain and simple. No matter how much you try to defend the man, no matter how many people you call ignorant, nothing is going to change what the punk did! Goodell had every basis covered, and that classless, punk thug earned that 16 game suspension. I don't care if he donated his entire contract wages to hungry orphans, he is a CLASSLESS, THUG, PUNK-ASS _____!!! And you're making yourself look like an ass posting in this thread once in a great while, in the middle of what WAS a civil conversation you obviously knew ____ about, trying to paint a picture of this guy as a saint. And yeah, definite pun intended!

Wow. Lol dude. :FREAK:

Wrong. He didn't up the ante. He offered up the money the saints gave him for the bounty. And Vilma never did anything illegal on the field. He never hurt anyone for money. Show me where Vilma injured a player for money.

Wow. Lol dude. :FREAK:

Here's your "wow. lol dude" The fact that he only offered up money he received from the Saints for the bounty for another player to hurt Warner or Favre. Who gives a ____ where the money came from, he offered money for one of their players to hurt an opponent. He got it from the bounty? So he'd previously hurt someone to receive it?

You're not doing a damn thing but condescending your own statement, and making yourself look like even more of an ass.

Here's your "wow. lol dude" The fact that he only offered up money he received from the Saints for the bounty for another player to hurt Warner or Favre. Who gives a ____ where the money came from, he offered money for one of their players to hurt an opponent. He got it from the bounty? So he'd previously hurt someone to receive it?

You're not doing a damn thing but condescending your own statement, and making yourself look like even more of an ass.

No I'm not. No, Vilma never hurt anybody. He never received a bounty for $10,000. Williams gave Vilma (the defensive captain) the money to offer up the bounty before the game on Favre and Warner in which Vilma then returns the money back to Williams after the game. Nobody ever received the 10k. Comprende? What Roger Goodell has is former Saints players saying Vilma offered up 10k of his own money and put it on a table for anyone that knocked Favre or Warner out of the game for good. Where the money comes from matters a ton. Goodell claims it was Vilma's money when it wasn't.

No I'm not. No, Vilma never hurt anybody. He never received a bounty for $10,000. Williams gave Vilma (the defensive captain) the money to offer up the bounty before the game on Favre and Warner in which Vilma then returns the money back to Williams after the game. Nobody ever received the 10k. Comprende? What Roger Goodell has is former Saints players saying Vilma offered up 10k of his own money and put it on a table for anyone that knocked Favre or Warner out of the game for good. Where the money comes from matters a ton. Goodell claims it was Vilma's money when it wasn't.

Please leave and stay out of the college football thread this upcoming season too.

*now off to Iron Man threads you go*

no...he's holding out. Wasn't happy with the franchise tag and wants a long term deal with big money up front....missed the OTA the other day...

Back