NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in agreement that Al Davis beats out Jerry Jones. But only by about 1/10th of a percentage point. The single thing that gives Al Davis that little tip-of-the-scale to me is how he seems to ignore the issue with his team's fans having been such a-holes. And I am not saying they all are. But bad enough that I think Al Davis should at least...at the very least...come out and give them a very strong denunciation. Some teams in the NFL have gone as far as putting jails and judges in their stadiums...and none of them were any where near as bad as Raider fans have been.

Instead...he chooses to try to look like a thug. I get a kick out him showing up in public wearing a warm-up suit and dripping gold off his neck and fingers and wearing those ridiculous glasses.

I do have to mention, though, that it does seem to have been pretty quiet on the Raiders fan violence front for a couple of years.

I am in agreement that Al Davis beats out Jerry Jones. But only by about 1/10th of a percentage point. The single thing that gives Al Davis that little tip-of-the-scale to me is how he seems to ignore the issue with his team's fans having been such a-holes. And I am not saying they all are. But bad enough that I think Al Davis should at least...at the very least...come out and give them a very strong denunciation. Some teams in the NFL have gone as far as putting jails and judges in their stadiums...and none of them were any where near as bad as Raider fans have been.

Instead...he chooses to try to look like a thug. I get a kick out him showing up in public wearing a warm-up suit and dripping gold off his neck and fingers and wearing those ridiculous glasses.

I do have to mention, though, that it does seem to have been pretty quiet on the Raiders fan violence front for a couple of years.

I would like to see JJ in a warm up suit and goldchains out in 25 degree weather getting peed on by an elephant. :lecture

Come on Al Davis wins by a landslide. Dont forget this kis the owner who said they couldnt put a team in L.A. since he still owned the rights to having a NFL team in L.A. He has moved his team from Oakland to L.A. to Oakland and would move back to L.A. in a heart beat if he could. People just forget how bad Al Davis is since most forget the Raiders are even a NFL team since they are never talked about:lol

I remember some well-respected owner died recently, and Davis came out, straight-faced, saying something to the effect of "he was the best owner there was after myself." Made me LOL.

Ya know, come to think of it, Al Davis is the biggest ******. He won't address the issue with the fans since that's how he encouraged his players to be in the 70s/80s. Those were just dirty damn teams there, and he and the players had nothing but excuses for their loses. I remember him saying that if the officials wouldn't have been out to get the Raiders that they WOULD HAVE won 10 straight Super Bowls. Yeah, right

Come on Al Davis wins by a landslide. Dont forget this kis the owner who said they couldnt put a team in L.A. since he still owned the rights to having a NFL team in L.A. He has moved his team from Oakland to L.A. to Oakland and would move back to L.A. in a heart beat if he could. People just forget how bad Al Davis is since most forget the Raiders are even a NFL team since they are never talked about:lol

The only interesting story to come out of the Raiders was trying to gauge how much fatter Russell would get between off seasons. :lol

The only interesting story to come out of the Raiders was trying to gauge how much fatter Russell would get between off seasons. :lol

I love how Davis was trying to sue him to get some of that guaranteed money from that contract back. That just goes to show why rookies should have a pay scale, but it's funny when ****** bags like Al Davis lose out like that :yess: Very well deserved.

Ya know, come to think of it, Al Davis is the biggest ******. He won't address the issue with the fans since that's how he encouraged his players to be in the 70s/80s. Those were just dirty damn teams there, and he and the players had nothing but excuses for their loses. I remember him saying that if the officials wouldn't have been out to get the Raiders that they WOULD HAVE won 10 straight Super Bowls. Yeah, right

I dont think the fans issue is as much to do with the 70/80 teams as much as the fact that they made deals with all these gangsta rap groups when they started to wear Raiders stuff. Plus the two areas that LOVE the Raiders are two of the most Violent areas in the US.

car_over_cliff.jpg

Junior Seau tried to commit suicide.

Ima try and get my mind around that but it may take considerable effort.

I just read that his live in girlfriend is only 25. When are guys going to learn to date the older more responsible women? For real in my experience dating younger has been nothing but a damn headache. Their jobs (if they have one) tend to suck, they have no idea who they are and what they want, and they will try to drain your wallet. :gah:

____ all that! :lol

Back