NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t believe Sean Peyton tested positive...but lucky he’s having minor symptoms and feeling better :lecture

Are the Patriots really going to get Andy Dalton :slap

Last edited:
WTF, Gutekunst! You f’d Green Bay with trading up for a QB, when you should have picked a skills player... oh, like a WR! Nice job, you f’ing dumb ass. No skills players picked in the last 15 years. They need to fire this worthless POS GM — yesterday. Another season is going to go down the tubes thanks to this imbecile.

Another devastating playoff loss for the most overrated QB in the history of the game. Bye, bye GB! Enjoy the off season. Oh, and Rodgers can (M)ake (V)acation (P)lans once again. :yess: :rotfl :clap

Go Bucs. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
bbedef27c42aa99e365a20d34c6fff1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Packers are a waste of a playoff spot. They choke like the Saints every year.

True, but the media can't suck off Rodgers hard enough. All you hear is Rodgers is the best to have ever play the game from too many media commentators. Then every time that the Packers fall flat on their face in the playoffs, it's always everyone's fault but Rodgers. I truly feel there is no player in the history of the game that is more overrated. You NEVER hear him just say..."I just didn't get it done". It's always the coaches fault, or the GM's, or the D's, or if everything else fails, the Special Teams. All the media ever does is shift the narrative for him so he's never held accountable for any of his shortcomings during a game. It's pathetic. Just like most of his playoff performances.

Well, I'm going to dust the cobwebs off this thread and congratulate the Chiefs on winning the Super Bowl. It was a very entertaining game and Mahomes did a fantastic job of playing through his ankle injury and coming up big at critical moments. Philly played tough and will be a threat in the playoffs next year as well. Both teams played hard and the game went down to the wire. As a football fan with no horse in the race, that's all I could ask for.

I’m sure this topic has been beaten to death already, but that defensive holding penalty at the end really killed it for me. Same thing happened last year as well inside of the 2 minute warning against the Bengals. Two classic games absolutely ruined by the referees deciding the game with penalties.

Philly contributed greatly to their own demise. Their D couldn't stop Mahomes for basically the entire 2nd half. Mahomes was on one leg and the Eagles vaunted D just couldn't get to him. Hurts' fumble for a TD return was a HUGE self inflicted wound as well. If that wasn't enough, Philly's special teams allows Toney a 65 yard punt return that set up a goal to go situation for KC's offense. That's a collapse in all 3 phases of the game. Yeah, the holding call sucked but the Eagles had a double digit lead and just couldn't finish the Chiefs off. KC and Mahomes have experience in a Super Bowl setting and it paid dividends in the game. Philly just has to figure out how it all went wrong for them in the 2nd half and use that knowledge to their benefit if they can get back to the dance again next year.

Last edited:
Back