NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saints defense:slap:slap:slap:slap
I don't have ESPN so I couldn't watch it anyway, but I'm not surprised. They overperformed in the prior two weeks (week 1's score to the contrary), and things always catch up with the crappy defense the Saints have ended up with the last several years. And they can change defensive coordinators all day long, but when your finances are tied up in the offense, you hamstring yourself. At least they are fun to watch score.

I don't have ESPN so I couldn't watch it anyway, but I'm not surprised. They overperformed in the prior two weeks (week 1's score to the contrary), and things always catch up with the crappy defense the Saints have ended up with the last several years. And they can change defensive coordinators all day long, but when your finances are tied up in the offense, you hamstring yourself. At least they are fun to watch score.

Sling TV had a promotion on Monday that allowed me to sign up for a day without using a credit card. They used the debate coverage and MNF as an incentive.

Gordon is going back to rehab, have to say could be best decision he has made yet.

A finishing touch for the Bengal uniform could have been a white helmet with the black stripes. Of course this isn't possible due to "player safety".:rolleyes2

Man, I just turned the game on. My first thought was "Why are the Dolphins wearing the Buccaneers old creamsicle uniforms?".

I would have happily signed up for 3-1 at the start of the year, but this showing today was pathetic. I can't wait for this rematch at the end of the month without the injured 3rd string rookie starting.

FFS Cleveland :slap

Yep. They were running all over the skins and Pryor was unstoppable and they still found a way to lose. At least Washington finally beat a team they were supposed beat despite Cousins making dumb decisions again.

There were lots of WTF moments in a lot of games some by players some by coaches.

Back