NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody tell me WTF is going on with Carolina :gah: as far as I know, this is still the same team that went to the SB minus Josh Norman, don't tell me that's why :dunno

Funny how you can play FB in a blizzard, rain, windy day, even icebowl conditions but lightning you might get electrocuted..does that really happen :slap
It's not safe for the fans that's really the issue.

Funny how you can play FB in a blizzard, rain, windy day, even icebowl conditions but lightning you might get electrocuted..does that really happen :slap

Uh yeah. Lots of people have been hit by lightning before during sporting events. I remember seeing and hearing about soccer players in iter countries getting hit by lightning. It's very real.

It scratches my head why Pats always get a fight with Buffalo whether they are in NE or in Buffalo, it doesn't matter who QBs Bills either

Saints won one! Sure, it's only because the Chargers choked their lead away, but 9 times out of 10 the Saints don't take advantage of that. So, room for optimism kinda!

In Hawaii on vacation. I could get used to living in paradise. One thing I could not get used to, however, is having the early games start at 7:00. I'm watching the Sunday Night Football game at 2:30 in the afternoon local time.

Saints won one! Sure, it's only because the Chargers choked their lead away, but 9 times out of 10 the Saints don't take advantage of that. So, room for optimism kinda!

Might still have a shot in the NFC South with the panthers imploding before our eyes and Tampa being Tampa. Falcons the usual threat for Saints in the Bree's/Payton era of NO :lecture

In Hawaii on vacation. I could get used to living in paradise. One thing I could not get used to, however, is having the early games start at 7:00. I'm watching the Sunday Night Football game at 2:30 in the afternoon local time.
Well in a few weeks they will start at 8am

Back