NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that fg kick wasn't blocked. I saw the replay, the kick went right through his extended arms, talk about close :horror.

The Panthers looked very beatable late in the season. And the weather in Carolina shouldn't be nearly as bad as it was in Green Bay. I expect the Niners to win this weekend, though I'll actually be rooting for Carolina, as much as that pains me. I dislike Harbaugh and Cam about equally, but think the Saints would have a better theoretical chance against Carolina again.

Well no question I'll be rooting for the Saints. I'd like to see the Stick one more time. In my football pics, no way in Hades am I picking the Saints to win.

Kaepernick sucks majorly with game management in that regard. He's seriously the worst I've ever seen.

I thought it was him but this time it seemed that all kinds of different people couldn't line up right.

Carolina has everything they need to beat the 9ers. Will be a really good game. Could go down to the last team with the ball again.

I thought it was him but this time it seemed that all kinds of different people couldn't line up right.

yea, but every game this season, he's been wasting timeouts. Happened last year too. He's gotten lucky it hasn't hurt them too bad yet. It is really annoying to watch.

That and they always call two wordy plays in the huddle with multiple checks. It's a little bit of everyone like you said.

Not that anyone's saying otherwise, but I think Kaepernick was huge tonight. Particularly that 3rd and 8 on the last drive where he ran for the first down and kept the clock ticking down. Obviously the Niners' strength is their defense, but he was the main reason they closed the game without letting Rodgers get the ball back.

I'll take a GW field goal next week and the week after that.

That's okay for the next 2 rounds, but not if they get to the SB. You need to win by more than 3 or they don't count. Warren Sapp said so and I don't think you can argue with a HOFer.:lol

Interesting to see three division winners lose at home.

Shows how down-and-out some of the divisions are generally speaking.

Good win. Rodgers is getting better and better against this 49ers defense. Imagine if they actually finally establish a defense? Rodgers really starting finding a groove against the 49ers, so Kaepernick, Crabtree and Gore were coming up HUGE. But a lot of opportunities were missed. Redzone and time management is still a glaring issue. And, the 49ers had incredible field possession numerous occasions and had 3-and-outs.

I do think they will be a bit sharper next week. Should be a tough game Hopefully the Niners D isnt running out of gas like they seem to be at times.

I think styles made the matchups. Besides the refs the Packers had a big assist of experience against us.

Back