NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the Seahawks have signed BJ Daniels........................

Saw that coming from a mile away.

I don't know what they are doing. First I thought they should have kept Seneca Wallace instead of McCoy (maybe that really just came down to $$$ though). Some people feel like McCoy can fill an Alex Smith-like role. Not sure if I agree.

And now they get rid of the QB who has shown a little bit of promise (and can be utilized in a smilar offense if Kap ever gets hurt) for Skelton!? I don't get it.

Very smart by Seattle. Stupid by Frisco.

Shame Hoyer is out for the season..I liked him. Browns need something to be proud of and it looked like he was making things happen.

But, I also thought it was classless to see the one Browns player celebrating and taunting Manuel why he writhed in pain after hurting his leg.

Wow I just saw the hit when Hoyer bit hurt. That guy should be out for a while. 1 hit hit a QB sliding 2 he hit him helmet to helmet.

I love all of the lazy "sports writers" already linking Freeman and Oakland.

After watching 4 weeks this year, Freeman is not an upgrade over Pryor. Hell, he might not even be an upgrade over Flynn...they played about the same this year....sh !tty.

Back