NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really disappointed that the Steelers are not playing this weekend. Football Sunday is always awesome...but I do feel an empty spot on the Steelers' bye week.

C'mon week 6!

I love all of the lazy "sports writers" already linking Freeman and Oakland.

After watching 4 weeks this year, Freeman is not an upgrade over Pryor. Hell, he might not even be an upgrade over Flynn...they played about the same this year....sh !tty.

Freeman is a 1000% upgrade from Flynn and a 100% upgrade from Pryor. I just don't think Oakland has the coaches to get his talent out of him... Tampa sure didn't.

Freeman is a 1000% upgrade from Flynn and a 100% upgrade from Pryor. I just don't think Oakland has the coaches to get his talent out of him... Tampa sure didn't.

I agree with this. When he's on, he's on and can light it up with the best of them, but then the ADHD kicks in.

I'm not close to the Tampa situation but I wouldn't be surprised if Greg Schiano is fired after the season. I wouldn't want him coaching my team. Of course, I'm speaking from afar. What's your opinion on the guy?

What's really amazing about Matt Flynn is that he turned a meaningless Week 17 game into a $20 million dollar payday so far.

I'm not close to the Tampa situation but I wouldn't be surprised if Greg Schiano is fired after the season. I wouldn't want him coaching my team. Of course, I'm speaking from afar. What's your opinion on the guy?

My opinion of Schiano is that he is TOO much of a disciplinarian. He is treating the players like 18 year old kids and the last thing NFL players want is to be treated like a kid. He has lost the players and he just doesn't get how the NFL works. He needs to go.

Last edited:
My opinion of Schiano is that he is TOO much of a disciplinarian. He is treating the players like 18 year old kids and the last thing NFL players want is to be treated like a kid. He has lost the players and he just doesn't get his the NFL works. He needs to go.

So it looks like he brought his college ball mentality to the pro game. Rarely does that work.

Stop drinking the Freeman kool aid. If you put Freeman behind our O-line he might look slightly better than Flynn. Freeman is not an upgrade over Pryor. Freeman wouldn't escape half of the crap O-line play that Pryor does.

Stop drinking the Freeman kool aid. If you put Freeman behind our O-line he might look slightly better than Flynn. Freeman is not an upgrade over Pryor. Freeman wouldn't escape half of the crap O-line play that Pryor does.

I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Back