NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
San Diego looks tough. And that's the Rivers that I'm used to seeing. I don't know who that other guy was who was wearing his jersey the past couple seasons.

I don't know who this Phillip Rivers is. Through a quarter of a season his numbers are on pace to blow away his previous career highs.

Well...quarter through the season and at this point whoever doesn't think the Broncos look like the best team in the league so far has to be in denial. Just too much weaponry it doesn't even look fair.

Seahawks, Pats, Chiefs, Colts and Saints seem like the strongest contenders. Record wise I'll put the Dolphins and Titans here (they deserve it) but I'm still not convinced. If they look good tonight I'll respectfully change my mind, in the case of Miami. And without Locker, the Titans might fall a bit.

49ers, Packers, Falcons, Cowboys, Chargers, Bears, Lions, Ravens, and Texans have the talent. Some of these teams will figure it out or get healthy and make a run. Others won't.

But it's going to be an interesting season. I'm being as unbiased as I possibly can here, but very rarely are teams dominant throughout the entire season and then win a Super Bowl. Whoever gets hot and builds momentum at the right time may do what the Ravens and Giants did in recent Super Bowls.

When broncos actually play a good team I will give them credit. The teams he has beat have a combined record of 4-12 and have not played a good defense yet. Not to mention he chokes in the playoffs especially in cold weather. He is a great qb I will give him that but not clutch when it counts.

When broncos actually play a good team I will give them credit. The teams he has beat have a combined record of 4-12 and have not played a good defense yet. Not to mention he chokes in the playoffs especially in cold weather. He is a great qb I will give him that but not clutch when it counts.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Its ok to say this about other teams but not Seattle?

Finally you speak some truth.

Did I hurt your feelings Mfoga I'm sorry
Once again my comment has nothing to do with you but yet you seem to cry:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl what country are you in today :rotfl:rotfl
Better go and tell The Josh I'm being mean to you again

Last edited:
Did I hurt your feelings Mfoga I'm sorry
Once again my comment has nothing to do with you but yet you seem to cry:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl what country are you in today :rotfl:rotfl
Better go and tell The Josh I'm being mean to you again

No im in the states but I am headed to some ***** hole city in the PNW. You might have heard of it , Seattle. Ill be on the look out for asiand gangbangers in Seattle jerseys throwing signs.:monkey1

No im in the states but I am headed to some ***** hole city in the PNW. You might have heard of it , Seattle. Ill be on the look out for asiand gangbangers in Seattle jerseys throwing signs.:monkey1

Na I can't hear it's too loud up here:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
If your on the lookout for me ill be in the front row ��

Last edited:
It's still 2 weeks away, but the spread for Broncos-Jags is being discussed at 28. Needless to say that would be the biggest in NFL history.

Last edited:

I'll agree to that. That's all fair.

We shall see. I think Peyton, injuries aside, has to nut up or shut up. You want to be an all-time great? You have the team now to win a championship. Offense, defense, special teams. He can kill everyone for 16 games. But come January if he doesn't have that killer instinct and they don't reach a title, it will cement that very attitude you just posted. He has to shed that "not clutch" label this season. IMO.

I would take Titans off that list, they are out a starting QB for 6-8 weeks. The Chiefs are undefeated but also have played two teams who have yet to win a game and the "best team they have played is the cowboys I am not sure are all that great.

Well you can only play who they put in front of you. KC's played well in every aspect so far. They may very well be pretenders. But right now they are 4-0. I have to respect that.

I hate it when the Saints can't run. We've seen this a few times over the past few years. Sure, they get some really spectacular looking screens and passes now and then, but when the Saints get one-dimensional, it's just a matter of time before the defense gets pressure on Brees and cause him to make more mistakes than when they have a balanced offense.

But yeah, Sproles is the man.

I won't argue with that guy's greatness. He's got instincts and a will that I don't think I've seen from any other modern player. Plays like a wild barbarian or something :lol

Good player, not great. Terrible in coverage and gambles way too much which leads to getting burnt. Yes, the highlight reel stuff is impressive like the sack against Tennessee a few weeks back, but it's few and far between.

Back