1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been considering watching Ahsoka to just to see Ray's performance.
IMG_7923.gif

B
@Chainedstream Congrats man! Who would of thought that the AoTC line would of been such a hit among collectors.

Reminds me to pick up another SBD in the next few months.
Thanks! Let's hope my wallet is equally positive.

Go get that SBD pre-order secured! Once it get's WL on SSC, most sites will either sell out or bump their prices w. 20%. The site I'm ordering from (LCDN) usually has great pricing if you secure your PO early. Believe Anakin was €275, now €300. Checked their pricing of C-3PO, it's gone up to €400!

Most of the parts still kinda hold up against modern HT but overall I found these to be a lotta work to bring them up to current 1/6 standards (that's if you want them more foregrounded in display, background not so much.)
I have a Piett. Costume is still great, body and head is horrible. Can’t stand the sculpt and application. Know what you mean. Will not go for the three musketeers. Hey wait, isn’t the guy in the middle, what some say, Rex? Cool!

I have a Piett. Costume is still great, body and head is horrible. Can’t stand the sculpt and application. Know what you mean. Will not go for the three musketeers. Hey wait, isn’t the guy in the middle, what some say, Rex? Cool!
The one in the left is Rian Johnson :monkey1

Just watched Episode 5. Amazing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
What an episode, I like Ahsoka the white altho I much prefer the look of Ahsoka the gray.
Not sure if I'd get the white outfit, unless if it comes with accessories like....Sabine's jetpack? Maybe? :p

Back