1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"this girlie show"? Geez, Star Wars isn't just for men
I think for Rebels fans the lack of Zeb, Ezra, Kanan (obviously) and Rex in the trailer as well as the depiction of the majority of other key roles being cast with females creates that impression for them that the show is aimed at females (I think in reality it is female led but not targeted to female audience in a political way, but to anyone who fears Disney is pushing the feminist thing the trailer gives them a lot of evidence to support their fears even if the show itself is not political. of course, it could still turn out to be that those calling it the "girlie" show get vindicated but I expect the show will be more balanced and universal than the trailer might make it appear)

As Cartoon? Or possible live action Morrison? How long do accelerated clones last?
7ujoiw.gif

7ujesf.jpg
Phake not mine.

Any one they give us, most likely. I would have bought that degraded clone from Kenobi, too.

All the bickering has been deleted.

Please find a way to share your ideas without being disagreeable.

:wave

A lot of stuff shown, nothing made an impression to get a PO yet though...

So maybe HT will be all about rooted Star Wars characters now for $400 a pop.

Artisan Luke
Artisan Leia
Artisan Han Solo... if they ever forgive Ford
Artisan Chewbacca
Artisan Ben Kenobi... first figure with a rooted beard

To be fair..nothing else has gotten a pre-order either that was shown such as MODOK, What If Iron Man...etc etc.

A lot of stuff shown, nothing made an impression to get a PO yet though...

So maybe HT will be all about rooted Star Wars characters now for $400 a pop.

Artisan Luke
Artisan Leia
Artisan Han Solo... if they ever forgive Ford
Artisan Chewbacca
Artisan Ben Kenobi... first figure with a rooted beard

I think ROTS Obi-Wan will probably be the next Artisan Star Wars release but yeah, I expect ANH Luke, Leia & Han will be coming pretty quickly if HT continues the Artisan line.

Ok, missed out on Anakin so let's bring on the Ahsoka merch!

And Artisan Luke since I can safely skip Artisan ROTS Obi-Wan now :ROFLMAO:

I wasn't pushed about Anakin but I would need a ROTS Obi-Wan. Is it going to be this queue crap for every Artisan figure now?
Hopefully not but I guess that depends if they keep going down the limited edition route with them (combined with how popular the character is and maybe whether or not they offer a sculpted version alongside the rooted).

I feel like I have not been shown anything that truly rocks my world in quite a while.

I did PO Fox but he didnt rock my world, exactly. He does not get to hang out on a shelf with my 501st ppl. Im gonna exile him, thats what I'll do.

I feel like I have not been shown anything that truly rocks my world in quite a while.

I did PO Fox but he didnt rock my world, exactly. He does not get to hang out on a shelf with my 501st ppl. Im gonna exile him, thats what I'll do.
pair him with the Shiny's phase 1, pretending he's the squad commander, problem solved.

Back