1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m still waiting on the Jedi Fett rerelease to decide if I get that or the first one. Then back to begging for Wolffe, Echo, Fives, Gregor - there’s just too many!

Are we thinking wel’ll see a Cal Kestis figure this week with Jedi Survivor releasing? They did a few figures from Battlefront and with having a BD sculpt to reuse makes me think a Cal is likely coming at some point.

Doubtful they'll do SW the week before May 4th. We've had all the DC reveals for the year, so it will be something Marvel.

It'd be really cool to see a Cal but I'm still not sure if they'll do it this time considering they just skipped over Fallen Order.

Do you all think May the 4th is going to be all ROTJ 40th like last year's was all AOTC 20th?

It'd be really cool to see a Cal but I'm still not sure if they'll do it this time considering they just skipped over Fallen Order.

Do you all think May the 4th is going to be all ROTJ 40th like last year's was all AOTC 20th?

Think it'll be a split between ROTJ and TCW.

They blew their load a bit early with Vader and C3-PO so I'm convinced we won't get 4-5 more ROTJ pre-orders on May 4th.

Lots O' Mando coming.

What else can they sell from ROTJ? I mean, that HT would really sell -- they already gave you Vader, 3PO, R2, Leia Endor, Luke Endor, Luke Jedi, Scout + bike, Emperor and Royal Guard. They won't do another Lando. They won't do Han Solo Endor. They likely won't do aliens. So they're pretty much done. 40th Anniversary complete.

Poor Lando is on sale again for 25% off for anyone who still wants him.
I’m happy to have Lando in the collection and am surprised at how poorly he seems to have sold. I do kind of wish I had waited for a discount but I guess who ever knows stuff like that in advance.

A soft goods Grogu with IG-12 and built in 'Yes' 'No' audio buttons please.

Don't think I'd buy another Din just for the finale jetpack and weapons.

If they do new versions of Bo and Axe I'll likely sell the S2 versions and upgrade.

If I could pick anything it would be a new OT Han and Chewie. Won't happen though. :monkey2

Lots O' Mando coming.

What else can they sell from ROTJ? I mean, that HT would really sell -- they already gave you Vader, 3PO, R2, Leia Endor, Luke Endor, Luke Jedi, Scout + bike, Emperor and Royal Guard. They won't do another Lando. They won't do Han Solo Endor. They likely won't do aliens. So they're pretty much done. 40th Anniversary complete.
you don't know that yet...not 'till 2023 ends.

If HT release Mando figures on May 4th during the ROTJ 40th anniversary, I think the strength of the resulting facepalm would end in death.

I feel like the Bespin Lando is one of those figures that just feels out of place, especially since there's no Bespin Han or Lobot to go with him. I like the character, it's my favourite movie, and the figure looks pretty great but I just have no interest in getting it, even if it was going for cheap.

ROTJ Endor Han would almost be the best possible release, or a Chewbacca. Though it's more likely that yet more Mandalorian or TCW content is coming instead.

Back