1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m curious to see what looks Obi-Wan will have (besides the ones we’ve seen) and which will be made into a figure. I’ll probably get whatever is released regardless.

Some Cad Bane merch from BOBF being shown today, c’mon HT, get with it!!! Oh wait…they’ll only announce sculptless troopers & clones

I need like 4 Reva figures. I’ll have them doing crazy parkour poses all over the display and house for no reason at all

I guess this is the part of a toy convention where Star Wars fans sadly cling to hope and pretend that more figures may still be coming post major disappointment.

3A2B1236-B2EE-4CFE-908A-CBCA73F6F244.gif

And then the part where we wait for the next convention. SDCC and ACGHK are on for late July this year.

Honestly, this doesn’t bother and I don’t understand why it bothers people.

Yes you do, but I'll say it anyway. Star Wars has a deep storied and layered history, established characters, established lore, and established parameters. Longtime fans of the franchise want those things respected. But present day Lucasfilm wants to put their spin on things and rewrite the history of the franchise. Then after Disney interjects their 2022 "progressive" thing people like you claim there is no agenda, that it's all imagined when everyone knows that is an outright absolute lie. But you already knew that.

Last edited:
Back