1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda early for a PO movie figure release. Wonder what is in between now and the movie release in 3 weeks?

Loading up the toy fair exclusives. I don't now if there will be a representative for SW. I was guessing General Kenobi but he's too popular to be an exclusive. I'll go with Bespin escape Leia.
Have they shown any yet? I reckon there’ll be at least 2 SW. General Kenobi, as you said, is a strong possibility. Other possibilities? Perhaps Cobb Vanth,WOTBH Black Armour Boba or Bespin Luke.

Unpopular opinion: I'd rather have a Yavin Luke than a Mando Luke. It would also be a nice opportunity to revisit the ANH headsculpt (arguably the weakest one of Luke so far).

Well they blew through Black Widow fast. Both figures at once. :lol
Glad to see them recognize that their best bet at selling Taskmaster is to release him at the same time as Widow and try to capitalize on whatever hype remains for the movie... I don't think we see another Star Wars announcement until SDCC

These Youtubers say this and that about inside knowledge of HT operations just to get more subscribers.
Yeah a popular YouTuber said that according to his source that Cyborg was going to be announced soon. This is now going on a month and a half. But then he said he didn’t say “exactly when” he would be released.

Unpopular opinion: I'd rather have a Yavin Luke than a Mando Luke. It would also be a nice opportunity to revisit the ANH headsculpt (arguably the weakest one of Luke so far).

Lets get both. :cool:

Honestly at this point, I want some releases, start shipping these things out.

If Cyborg isn't released by SDCC then he isn't coming. An IM variant you can count on.

Loading up the toy fair exclusives. I don't now if there will be a representative for SW. I was guessing General Kenobi but he's too popular to be an exclusive. I'll go with Bespin escape Leia.
I would have Bespin Escape Leia and Captain Vaughn as exclusives.

Leia is easy to do with the parts they have, and Vaughn would be a repaint of Commander Cody.

But it’s likely all/mostly Marvel again.

Yep especially with Spider Man: No Way Home is around the corner and maybe Snake Eyes Origin as well

I would have Bespin Escape Leia and Captain Vaughn as exclusives.

Leia is easy to do with the parts they have, and Vaughn would be a repaint of Commander Cody.

But it’s likely all/mostly Marvel again.
If they do Vaughn before Jesse I'll not be best pleased.

If they do Vaughn before Jesse I'll not be best pleased.
I’m surprised they haven’t done Jesse yet. They were focused on TCW S7 for a bit. Maybe after Rex is out.

But Vaughn would make for a better hypothetical but highly unlikely con exclusive because he’s a repaint and less important than Jesse.

Well they blew through Black Widow fast. Both figures at once. :lol
Can't help but think there will be one more figure coming for Florence Pugh's character since I would imagine she'll be the next Black Widow of the MCU. She's only 25 so she'll probably take up the mantle. After that, would imagine there will be a Loki figure or two coming.

Then nothing to stop them from putting up a few Star Wars figures, hopefully.

Sure would be nice to start seeing a bunch of releases to clear out their backlog too. Give me that damn Rex figure already.

The ROTJ Boba Fett came with a small scaled Sarlaac which is a neat piece. A full 1/6 one would be very big.

They’ve done small set pieces with figures and that’s probably the most they’d do.

Sideshow did a few diorama pieces which are great, but I don’t see Hot Toys stepping into that market.

Joost/Jazz Inc. is doing amazing work on that front, though.

Yeah I'd suspect a true 1/6 Sarlacc would be enormous hah

Agree, Jazz makes stupendous pieces.

Would love to have a representation of the bacta tank

BGqigtm.jpg

Back