1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how HT would ever go back to those protos with the avalanche of new content every year. I've already cut bait with Arkham Nightwing and I'm not sure how people old onto hope years later.

That Nightwing felt like a filler, just like the helmeted Cobb Vanth and the two Night Owls. It felt like they were given to SS for their summer event so they won't complain. The real deal were all at HT's own summer showcase.

That Nightwing felt like a filler, just like the helmeted Cobb Vanth and the two Night Owls. It felt like they were given to SS for their summer event so they won't complain. The real deal were all at HT's own summer showcase.
I've clearly seen a trend where they have complementary figures to ones they are actually selling - CW Obi for CW Anakin, Bespin Luke for Lando, Zemo for Falcon/Bucky, Nightwing for Batman XE, Padme for various PT figures, etc, etc.

Not sure how HT would ever go back to those protos with the avalanche of new content every year. I've already cut bait with Arkham Nightwing and I'm not sure how people old onto hope years later.

I've been patiently waiting for that Nightwing and would of picked up Batgirl to go with him, but I've lost hope on him too.

Losing hope on Bespin Luke as well, the only reason I haven't with Kenobi or Padme is because of Kenobi's show, and TCW sale numbers being strong and with it being AOTC's 20th anniversary for Padme.

Bespin Luke is coming. He's coming. They're just waiting for Snowspeeder Luke to clear the runway, and then production on Bespin Luke will start running in hyperspace.

I've been patiently waiting for that Nightwing and would of picked up Batgirl to go with him, but I've lost hope on him too.

Losing hope on Bespin Luke as well, the only reason I haven't with Kenobi or Padme is because of Kenobi's show, and TCW sale numbers being strong and with it being AOTC's 20th anniversary for Padme.
Bespin Luke has disappeared from con shows. Anniversaries seems to go by without much support as well.

Snowspeeder Luke went up for pre-order in August 2020.

Along with much of the OT, I think he got taken out by The Mandalorian train (which actually went from a metaphor to reality in episode two of TBOBF!)

You can't blame them. Mandalorian picked up a lot of new SW fans. OT will always sell, that's the problem for collectors. HT know they can throw an OT figure out any time and people will buy it. With the new content coming, OT announcements will be few. No idea what to expect from Andor but we can for sure get a number from Kenobi. Ahsoka is the one I'm looking forward to for figures besides Boba and Kenobi.

You can't blame them. Mandalorian picked up a lot of new SW fans. OT will always sell, that's the problem for collectors. HT know they can throw an OT figure out any time and people will buy it. With the new content coming, OT announcements will be few. No idea what to expect from Andor but we can for sure get a number from Kenobi. Ahsoka is the one I'm looking forward to for figures besides Boba and Kenobi.
:gah::gah::banghead:banghead:gah::banghead:gah::gah::banghead:gah::banghead:banghead:banghead:gah::gah:

Disclaimer: Any non-OT Star Wars figure that HT announces will be greeted by the Anti-Zurdo fairy!

Surprised we didn't get something last night, whether it was Marvel, Star Wars or something else. Friday mornings for us usually give us something.

Yeah it's officially starting Tuesday but it's open today for early admission.

They have every Spidey they have made so far on display as well as NWH costumes. No new figures yet.

Bespin Luke is coming. He's coming. They're just waiting for Snowspeeder Luke to clear the runway, and then production on Bespin Luke will start running in hyperspace.

...Are you a Guild Steersman, able to warp reality with your spice-enhanced thoughts? Awesome. I like your confidence here. :cool:

I would not be a dollar on this, but I've been wrong before.

I think they got a Spiderman event going on in Japan tomorrow. They might be waiting on that.
Yeah it's officially starting Tuesday but it's open today for early admission.

They have every Spidey they have made so far on display as well as NWH costumes. No new figures yet.

I mean if they previewed a certain Goblin and Doctor and maybe 2 other Spider-Man...I wouldn't complain. They did such a wonderful job with Mysterio and hopefully that continues with the villains in NWH.

Back