1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember this guy from my Gillen Vader comics. The Torture Black Threepio and R2 were enjoyable too. Maybe they'll make them when they get to putting Aphra in live action. Still, as someone who never got Chewbacca's appeal, this guy certainly has the cool factor.

Dew It.jpg

It's a rumor so you know how that goes. We'll see but:

Screenshot 2022-01-06 001840.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-06 001934.jpg

Predictions on the FB group make sense as it could be:
Reissue MK46
1/4th Integrated Suit SM
Star Wars announcement of Boba on Speeder

Mark 46 is Civil War armor right? If so I’d be in for that. I passed on everything from Civil War and have some major regrets for doing so.

The vehicle will probably be the Speeders. I bet we will be getting the BoBF Fett. I wonder how many Tusken’s HT will do though? Female, Chief, generic make, and perhaps even the Tusken child?

I wonder if a Bantha counts as a vehicle? :lol One of two figures I would actually buy from BoBF line.

It's a rumor so you know how that goes. We'll see but:

View attachment 554257
View attachment 554258

Predictions on the FB group make sense as it could be:
Reissue MK46
1/4th Integrated Suit SM
Star Wars announcement of Boba on Speeder
I hope that 1/4 scale figure is the Stormtrooper that was showcased years ago, and I would be down for a 1/4 R2-D2 as well. It seems like Hot Toys takes a breather and alternates between licenses with 1/4 scale, so maybe the recent Iron Man Mark IV and Gantry will give another property a chance.

It makes more sense to pump out BOBF related figs at this point.

You'd think, but HT didn't release much when S1 and S2 was airing for Mando besides a few non-spoiler figures. We only saw 4 figures from Mando during the 1st season airing, Mando, IG-11, Heavy Mando and Remnant Stormtrooper, everything else came after the season, the same with the majority of the S2 Mando figures, most came from last January into the spring.

Might be the same here with Boba, as they've kept things pretty close to the chest there, at the same time Boba on Speeder isn't anything too "spoilery" and those speeders were dope.

This is also the same company that released 2 clones on Eternals release night, so who knows what is going on over there.

Lucasfilm usually keeps things tight lipped so I wonder how much access hot toys had to see potential products? How many figures will we see while the episodes are still releasing. It could be a while, so I’m sure we will be inundated with marvel for the foreseeable future. Unless they decide to dig into the dead prototype pile. General kenobi? I kid, I kid...

Back