1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if HT actually have the full CW license or only Season 7. All the CW figures are from S7. I mean if they had the full license, they would have made Fives before Jesse.

The Anakin Skywalker in armor doesn't not appear in Season 7, it only appears in the movie, Season 1, 2 and the first part of 3. Anakin was the second figure released in the line as well.

Probably focusing on S7 due to how recent it was.

I wonder if HT actually have the full CW license or only Season 7. All the CW figures are from S7. I mean if they had the full license, they would have made Fives before Jesse.

I can't imagine their license would be that specific. But I am guessing they made stuff to promote S7 or are doing so just because that's what Lucasfilm wants them to do.

I'm surprised they haven't done clean prequel movie Phase 1 and 2 (or hopefully a deluxe) figure yet. Maybe when the Clonetrooper deluxe is sold out everywhere. The only prequel figure on preorder right now is Jango Fett which went up for PO October 2020.

I doubt much, if anything, is coming from Eternals. Not only is it banned in China with no sign of that reversing, but it’s universally seen as the worst MCU film. I don’t think Hot Toys is going to waste their time with so much Spider-Man to work on.
Eternals is toast. No one jumped out from it anyway. Too much Boba, Spider-Man, Hawkeye in addition to Morbius/Batman incoming.

Eternals is toast. No one jumped out from it anyway. Too much Boba, Spider-Man, Hawkeye in addition to Morbius/Batman incoming.

Hopefully the financial success of Spider-Man drives home the point to Disney that covid is not the only reason that the rest of Marvel phase 4 is making pitiful amounts of money. Stop using these franchises/characters as a platform and start making them fun and interesting again.

Hopefully the financial success of Spider-Man drives home the point to Disney that covid is not the only reason that the rest of Marvel phase 4 is making pitiful amounts of money. Stop using these franchises/characters as a platform and start making them fun and interesting again.
But No Way Home did have a platform regarding poking fun at conspiracy theorists, political divides and disagreements among educators. Also the whole show mercy/pacifism angle. 🤷

It was before the world turned upside down and people were more rational and polite. Before Twitter existed and before the keys to Star Wars were handed to an incompetent buffoon.

Personally, I feel the Apocalypse was triggered by Tiktok, the true antithesis of civil humanity - but I get your general point.

God I hate Tiktok.

p.s. they're not doing anyone from Eternals, and if we see one figure from Matrix then I will eat my hat.

But No Way Home did have a platform regarding poking fun at conspiracy theorists, political divides and disagreements among educators. Also the whole show mercy/pacifism angle. 🤷

Honestly I haven't even seen the movie yet, I have just heard that Spider-Man fans mostly like it. Perhaps I'm wrong about this particular comparison. I hope to find the time to see the movie soon.

For what it’s worth, Spider-Man has always been about mercy. Batman and Spider-Man always had that in common, no killing. If I remember correctly, in the PS4 game Spidey even tells Silver Sable that there’s no killing on his watch. So the mercy/pacifism/compassion was actually not so much a political statement as it was true to the character. And I’m a guy who hates political statements.

Personally, I feel the Apocalypse was triggered by Tiktok, the true antithesis of civil humanity - but I get your general point.

God I hate Tiktok.

p.s. they're not doing anyone from Eternals, and if we see one figure from Matrix then I will eat my hat.
Social media as a whole is bringing down society.

It started on Facebook where families and friends argued amongst each other. Then it spread to Twitter, where people could hide behind handles and talk to anyone outside their network anonymously. People suddenly had no sense of shame of saying anything because it was all without repercussion.

Then along comes TikTok, developed by the Chinese and known to be an info gathering tool for them. The teens saw all the adults on Twitter, decided it wasn’t cool and got on TikTok while the adults fight on Twitter. The grown ups can’t be bothered with TikTok and the teens started trends to punch teachers, bully kids and threaten school shootings.

Twitter and TikTok are genuinely ruining humanity.

Instagram is the one decent social media app because it’s too hard for people to get in arguments on it.

If anything, Hot Toys will release Eternals Thena. It wasn't easy getting Angelina Jolie's likeness and I doubt they're going to let that go to waste.

... I notice someone reacted to my NeuLeia theory with a sad emoji, and this makes me feel bad, like I punctured someone's daydream or something. I sowwy.

Lol

Disney is not to be trusted. I remember before we were for sure that Boba would be appearing in "Mando" and the theories were flying, among them WHAT IF BOBA WAS FEMALE NOW??!!!!eleventy-one!!!!

I dont think even Disney would be that stupid, but y'never know.
I do think they would be that stupid.

Batgirl released. Wasn't that the figure that Sideshow claimed was next with Ahsoka in an October email, right after Rex released?

Wonder if Ahsoka releases before the end of the year if that's the case. And really hope it's a simultaneous release, but since no one got charging soon emails, feels doubtful at best.

Still a full week to go between Xmas and New Year's Eve. Plenty of time to release a couple more figures.

For what it’s worth, Spider-Man has always been about mercy. Batman and Spider-Man always had that in common, no killing. If I remember correctly, in the PS4 game Spidey even tells Silver Sable that there’s no killing on his watch. So the mercy/pacifism/compassion was actually not so much a political statement as it was true to the character. And I’m a guy who hates political statements.
True but I don’t want to spoil anything, I just think the whole set up was a bit over handed.

Back