1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reeves might not be made, as someone posted, Sasha Banks stated she is not returning. She had commented about people taking or not taking the vaccine apparently and we all know how Disney feels about certain comments made on social medial:nono. I pray that she does not go the way of Gina.....who knows?:huh

Now give us at least some figures before Book of Boba!
I heard she wasn't returning, but didn't know it might have something to do with what has been said and possibly is a new Gina situation.

Maybe they’re keeping Cobb Vanth back because they know something we don’t. It’s quite well known at this point he’s in BOBF, so he probably has a new look. Fingers crossed we have some flashback scenes with him wearing the Boba armour. Isn’t he supposed to be the lead in the delayed Rangers of the New Republic show? At least that’s what’s being reported. So, we will get a Cobb Vanth/Olyphant HT at some point, it’s just the window of opportunity for that Boba armour look is closing rapidly.

That's all news to me o_O

Maybe they’re keeping Cobb Vanth back because they know something we don’t. It’s quite well known at this point he’s in BOBF, so he probably has a new look. Fingers crossed we have some flashback scenes with him wearing the Boba armour. Isn’t he supposed to be the lead in the delayed Rangers of the New Republic show? At least that’s what’s being reported. So, we will get a Cobb Vanth/Olyphant HT at some point, it’s just the window of opportunity for that Boba armour look is closing rapidly.

Olyphant is certainly more than capable of carrying a show as a lead and is a more polished actor than Gina. I do have to wonder, with the passage of time and with recent support from other major cast members(Burr, Swallow, Esposito)if it's possible that we could see a surprise return from Gina one day as Favreau does love his surprises.

Olyphant is certainly more than capable of carrying a show as a lead and is a more polished actor than Gina. I do have to wonder, with the passage of time and with recent support from other major cast members(Burr, Swallow, Esposito)if it's possible that we could see a surprise return from Gina one day as Favreau does love his surprises.
My objection to her was always having her in a leading role because her acting is a bit limited. However, she’s a very useful sidekick to have. The same could be said about the likes of Sasha Banks, Carl Weathers, and Bill Burr. Good floating characters between shows, not great leads. As you said Olyphant is a great lead actor, it would be plain stupidity, if he’s willing, for them to not use him headlining his own show. He’s a popular actor and charismatic guy, so will likely pull in quite a few Deadwood and Justified fans among others. I don’t think he’s attached to any others shows or big projects at the moment, is he?

5solzy.gif

Makes sense Cob and Boba could and should cross paths in Book of Fett, they are both on Tatoine, Fett's new mission statement to rule likley starts to influence what is somewhat Cob's own backyard, and Cob once used Fett's armor to "clean up" his own town, he might get a visit, either as challenge or better an allie etc. I would absolutely love s to see it!
....a new look.
5cgxen.gif

Now that I'd love to see...
As Fett is setting himself up as local mob boss, he pays a visit to the one horse eopie town of Mos Pelgo.
Looking for the famed Marshal Vanth, the man who once swiped his armor.
Then the showdown: Vanth now forced to improvise, shows up in some junk Mark-1 style custom Mando(ish) looking armor he hammered together himself, from the hull of a beat up Sandcrawler and speeder (nod to another Favreua imagined armor).
:D

The Star Wars U. equivalent of.....
5styhz.gif

5yxa4j.gif

and...
5stzt8.gif

5cgybk.gif

5suc1a.gif

Then the classic high-noon standoff and shootout begins. :wink1:

Last edited:
Please don't go down this path. It leads to debates beyond the purpose of the thread.

This is how threads get locked. :panic:

star-wars-stay-on-target.gif

:wink1:
I hear you Asta. Like I stated, I always wonder of the validity of these things, unless we hear it from the horse's mouth.

Back to the topic, General Kenobi is next?

Which series do you think the next figure will come from? Mand, O.G. Trilogy, C.W. or what?

I hear you Asta. Like I stated, I always wonder of the validity of these things, unless we hear it from the horse's mouth.

Back to the topic, General Kenobi is next?

Which series do you think the next figure will come from? Mand, O.G. Trilogy, C.W. or what?
Maybe a general kenobi and 212 or airborne trooper to make up for 2 months of nothing? I kid, we all know it will be a random trooper repaint or venomized groot/drax mashup.

The Black Series Fennec is labeled as Book of Boba Fett so it would make sense for Hot Toys to do the same. I'm not expecting any solicitations to go up until then. Hot Toys will already have a lot on their plate with Eternals and then No Way Home. (Especially if the rumor of McGuire and Garfield coming back are true.)

I was hoping to see a new announcement this morning (Europe). Granted, it's still early, but nothing so far. :(

Gonna be wild going four months without a new Star Wars announcement.

Feels like a death blow to many characters we’ve been wanting to see.

Gonna be wild going four months without a new Star Wars announcement.

Feels like a death blow to many characters we’ve been wanting to see.
I really hope we'll get something new before BoBF. There are indeed many characters they have shown already at cons that people are waiting for. At this point I'd be happy to see something Star Wars at least.

But like @Wor-Gar said, today will probably be Eternals day. I wonder if the less than stellar critics reviews are going to affect their release strategy as far as there is one. Maybe that Thena figure is all we're going to see. I don't believe they'll drop the line alltogether, that would pretty much be a first besides The Incredible Hulk which didn't even get a tease or anything.

I really hope we'll get something new before BoBF. There are indeed many characters they have shown already at cons that people are waiting for. At this point I'd be happy to see something Star Wars at least.

But like @Wor-Gar said, today will probably be Eternals day. I wonder if the less than stellar critics reviews are going to affect their release strategy as far as there is one. Maybe that Thena figure is all we're going to see. I don't believe they'll drop the line alltogether, that would pretty much be a first besides The Incredible Hulk which didn't even get a tease or anything.
It very well could be considering Disney having to more than likely twist Jolie's arm to get that likeness contract.

Fennec and Cobb would have been better choices.
Fennec will probably be the kick-off figure for the BOBF line, and maybe it’s a bit too early to drop her for that. They have no excuse for not dropping Cobb Vanth. What would sell better Vaughn or Cobb Vanth?

Back