1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney committed a Red Wedding on the both the PT and OT and the characters with their trilogy.

I am not sure all that wont eventually get retconned, at least partially. Its hard to say tho; right now they do seem to be doubling down.

Its one reason that we might have to sort of let go of those OT people and focus on something new for a while, to give the bad taste of all that time to die down.

SW is sad. I think of Aphra and all the stuff she does - lots of it is pretty damn bad - and her foreknowledge that "people like me dont get happy endings." She knows! She states this repeatedly. And she is trying to outrun it anyways.

Then Darth Vader airlocks her.

1634672188769.gif

another *** Marvel fig again :slap

It's unfortunate they wasted a headsculpt on that.
While it would've been nice to see a new Star Wars figure announced *cough* Cobb *cough*, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the Yelena figure. I think she looks great and for me she was pretty much the highlight of the Black Widow film.

That being said, it has been too long since we had the last Star Wars announcement. Here's hoping for one next week :duff

another *** Marvel fig again :slap

It's unfortunate they wasted a headsculpt on that.

While it would've been nice to see a new Star Wars figure announced *cough* Cobb *cough*, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the Yelena figure. I think she looks great and for me she was pretty much the highlight of the Black Widow film.

That being said, it has been too long since we had the last Star Wars announcement. Here's hoping for one next week :duff

Pretty sure collectors in the Marvel section have mixed feelings on that Yelena. Hot Toys have been teasing Red Guardian for months and it's Yelena going up for PO from nowhere.

Wow was I wrong. I figured we have a lull in shows, so this is when hot toys would throw us a few ot/pt/cw characters. Not a single figure since august or even a tease. This would have been a great time for C3po, general kenobi, mace, padme, 212, sidious, esb chewie, the figure from bespin who must not be named...

Wow was I wrong. I figured we have a lull in shows, so this is when hot toys would throw us a few ot/pt/cw characters. Not a single figure since august or even a tease. This would have been a great time for C3po, general kenobi, mace, padme, 212, sidious, esb chewie, the figure from bespin who must not be named...
Yep..I'm over asking for Bespin Han.
Wonder if a signed petition would work?

Back