1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, two more weeks before Marvel Eternals. Maybe a SW announcement? I'm going to guess General Kenobi, Fennec or Crosshair.
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any Star Wars announcements until after all of the Eternals been revealed. I honestly don't even know why Hot Toys is waiting on revealing them either.

I am fine with a short Star Wars break right now. I am still looking at 15 or so preorders, so I don’t mind. Plus, I can’t see them releasing ot/pt figures I want anyway. December will begin the boba show, then cassian, kenobi, and mandalorian 3. That’s a lot of new figures, even if they don’t go full mandalorian and release 674 figures in 2 seasons.

I am fine with a short Star Wars break right now. I am still looking at 15 or so preorders, so I don’t mind. Plus, I can’t see them releasing ot/pt figures I want anyway. December will begin the boba show, then cassian, kenobi, and mandalorian 3. That’s a lot of new figures, even if they don’t go full mandalorian and release 674 figures in 2 seasons.

Not allowed to quit until we get Cobb and Fennec.

Fennec will probably be December when the show premieres. Cobb, unfortunately, I see as baze, general kenobi, and Death Star trooper. I hope I’m wrong, but I just have a feeling.

Yeah, if it can happen to Kenobi it can happen to Cobb that's for sure. I just want an Olyphant Star Wars figure pronto. It's my new Krennic before Krennic was made.

Not allowed to quit until we get Cobb and Fennec.
Cobb Vanth definitely. Fennec will be alright, she'll make the cut for the Book of Boba line if she doesn't make it before. I'd be more concerned about Koska Reeves, before the actress pisses Kathleen off and she gets the axe. Speaking of Axe I'm very backwards and forwards on that figure, Koska should be the main priority of the Night Owls.

Cobb Vanth definitely. Fennec will be alright, she'll make the cut for the Book of Boba line if she doesn't make it before. I'd be more concerned about Koska Reeves, before the actress pisses Kathleen off and she gets the axe. Speaking of Axe I'm very backwards and forwards on that figure, Koska should be the main priority of the Night Owls.
Nice :lol

I myself have no interest in Bo or the Night Owls. Didn't like their characters in The Mandalorian. Wouldn't mind if horrible stuff happened to them in S3.

This is SW. Horrible stuff WILL happen to them, because thats all this universe is, really: watching helplessly as your loved ones die right in front of you. We've proved that through a bunch of movies.

Bo is a bit of a b!tch, true enough but i really dont want to see a bunch of Mandos die in season 3. We will be lucky if we dont see Din die giving his life for Grogu or Mandalore or both. If that happens many of us will be really upset.

This is SW. Horrible stuff WILL happen to them, because thats all this universe is, really: watching helplessly as your loved ones die right in front of you. We've proved that through a bunch of movies.

Bo is a bit of a b!tch, true enough but i really dont want to see a bunch of Mandos die in season 3. We will be lucky if we dont see Din die giving his life for Grogu or Mandalore or both. If that happens many of us will be really upset.

"Sick of dealing with the putrid contents of Grogu's diapers, Din Djarin broke off all communication with his friends. Flying to a forgotten backwater planet in the Outer Rim he ditched his ship in the sea, grew a long beard and became a beachcomber..."

"Sick of dealing with the putrid contents of Grogu's diapers, Din Djarin broke off all communication with his friends. Flying to a forgotten backwater planet in the Outer Rim he ditched his ship in the sea, grew a long beard and became a beachcomber..."
5sbf2bsbq7g11.jpg

I have thought of such possibility, but I remembered Hot Toys and forgot it :D
Anyway, if they tweaked the headsculpt it's fine for me (but I don't think they did). If they did not, well, I'm happy with the prototype.

I myself have no interest in Bo or the Night Owls. Didn't like their characters in The Mandalorian. Wouldn't mind if horrible stuff happened to them in S3.
They're probably being set-up as the villains for season 3. Bo Katan was never the nicest of characters, just look at that Clone Wars village massacre episode. Katee Sackhoff on the other hand is great, so I hope she stays in this show or others a while longer. Personally, for season 3 I'd love to see an all out Mandalorian war season with 3 or 4+ parties vying for control of Mandalore. The show needs something that big after losing Grogu.

As for the figures, love the designs for Bo and Koska, not so much for the guy. I might feel differently if he'd had more to say in his episode and hadn't been stuck in the loo for the entirety of the season finale. I'd still buy him to complete the trio, just not completely sold on his character yet.

They're probably being set-up as the villains for season 3. Bo Katan was never the nicest of characters, just look at that Clone Wars village massacre episode. Katee Sackhoff on the other hand is great, so I hope she stays in this show or others a while longer. Personally, for season 3 I'd love to see an all out Mandalorian war season with 3 or 4+ parties vying for control of Mandalore. The show needs something that big after losing Grogu.

As for the figures, love the designs for Bo and Koska, not so much for the guy. I might feel differently if he'd had more to say in his episode and hadn't been stuck in the loo for the entirety of the season finale. I'd still buy him to complete the trio, just not completely sold on his character yet.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, it's just the characters I don't like so far. I remember seeing a photo of Katee Sackoff on the set of Gideon's Star Destroyer with her father (I think) who is a lifelong Star Wars fan. Things like that are wonderful I think. Like I said, it's the characters I don't like.

I haven't seen the Clone Wars episodes with Bo Katan yet. I'm currently in season 3 around the Mortis episodes, but they couldn't keep my attention so I haven't watched in a while. I should pick it up again soon.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, it's just the characters I don't like so far. I remember seeing a photo of Katee Sackoff on the set of Gideon's Star Destroyer with her father (I think) who is a lifelong Star Wars fan. Things like that are wonderful I think. Like I said, it's the characters I don't like.

I haven't seen the Clone Wars episodes with Bo Katan yet. I'm currently in season 3 around the Mortis episodes, but they couldn't keep my attention so I haven't watched in a while. I should pick it up again soon.
I agree, she's totally dislikeable so far. Too much of a spoilt princess. Kind of how she started off in Clone Wars, not necessarily how she ended up. Especially not how she ended up in Rebels. So, it's quite interesting how they reverted back to more of her earlier character traits in The Mandalorian. If there was one flaw of that season it's maybe that they should've shown us a few more gentler and sympathetic moments of her character, like they did with Boba Fett. I guess that's due to time constraints and they'll probably explore more that side of her character in subsequent seasons.

Bo was better in her final episodes of TCW and her few episodes in Rebels. Like @Captain_Trips said, she started off a bit spoiled and pissy, while she ended up becoming a strong leader and reluctant warrior, wishing she was good at something besides fighting.

She came off a bit unlikeable in her few Mando episodes. Don't know enough about Axe and Koska yet, besides a few of Sasha Banks' forced and badly delivered dialogue. They have badass armor though, so that is cool with me lol.

Bo-Katan isn’t a hero or a good guy, she was an extremist and now she only cares about one thing; the throne of Mandalore. She’s out for herself and she doesn’t care what she has to do to achieve her goal, and she isn’t there to make friends.

Back