1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see some with the amount of upcoming shows, but there’s no way in hell that Death Star gunner is being made

That Hydra Stomper is going to sell like hotcakes over there, they do love their giant robots over there.

But yeah...disappointing, with nothing for SW or any product reveals for Rex, Ahsoka or DW Mando.

That Hydra Stomper is going to sell like hotcakes over there, they do love their giant robots over there.

But yeah...disappointing, with nothing for SW or any product reveals for Rex, Ahsoka or DW Mando.
Something has to be coming very soon, it’s been too long since any Star Wars release

Man, I get Marvel is immensely popular in Asia but some of this stuff Hot Toys is putting out really baffles me. How does Steve Rogers and the Hydra Buster take precedence over some of the Star Wars and Marvel stuff that’s yet to be announced or released?

Thankful I stopped collecting Marvel and am just collecting Star Wars and Lord of the Rings now.
and yet Crosshair is nowhere to be found.

I'm still hoping that one day out of the blue, that sandtrooper gets previewed. I would assume the Kenobi show should feature some, maybe that can act as a catalyst for this OT version.
I'm afraid they'll end up being sandtrooper versions of the very early troopers you see in the Bad Batch. While I like the design (based on McQuarrie concept, I think), it's not OT accurate...

I'm afraid they'll end up being sandtrooper versions of the very early troopers you see in the Bad Batch. While I like the design (based on McQuarrie concept, I think), it's not OT accurate...
It’s 10 years after ROTS, classic stormtroopers were the norm. Look at Jedi Fallen Order which is only five years after ROTS

Man, I get Marvel is immensely popular in Asia but some of this stuff Hot Toys is putting out really baffles me. How does Steve Rogers and the Hydra Buster take precedence over some of the Star Wars and Marvel stuff that’s yet to be announced or released?

Thankful I stopped collecting Marvel and am just collecting Star Wars and Lord of the Rings now.
I always think the same thing. I just assume that carrying the license requires hot toys to make certain figures to promote the new shows. I wonder if marvel and Lucas film have any say in what comes out when?

"I won it in a contest", "I got an unbelievable deal on it"...and my favorite "I bought it cheap and it sold out and skyrocketed in price" :)
All reasonable responses. It should really be, I know how much you spend on your hair every month so don’t harass me about the toys that keep me sane.

Back