1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're adding the Mandolorian and Clone wars, I'd like to revise my order :

The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars
Return Of The Jedi
Mando Show
Phantom Menace
Rogue One
Clone Wars Cartoon (Tartakovsky Series)
Clone Wars (Filoni)
Revenge Of The Sith
Attack Of The Clones
The Force Awakens
Solo
and Rise of Skywalker and Last Jedi are a tie for the least favourite.

If the OT released today it would probably bomb.
If it had the special effects of the current times, maybe not.

I think that if the original trilogy was released now, followed by the PT and finally the ST.....there would just be a steady decline in interest. If they were released in order, where the PT debuted in the 70s and continued in the 80s, followed by the OT and then the ST, I think it would have been worse. Who's to say though as we are just guessing and having a bit of fun.

The OT just came out at the right time, as no one had ever seen anything like that from a visual standpoint. Yes, the effects are way outdated, but at that time nothing had compared. The acting I will leave to others, just depends what you like. Now the most important thing I believe.....the story line.

The story line has to captivate you and keep you interested I believe. With the OT, it was Luke's story, with the PT, Anakin and the ST, Rey. When the the OT came out, there were no leaks, internet did not exist so it was not a mess like The Rise Of Skywalker. For those that already seen the OT and read some of the books/comics, they had an idea of what they might expect with the PT. The OT was simply unexpected.

For me, the OT will always be the best, because of the times. It set the precedent for the PT and the ST, somewhat. It also influenced many others where movie/television scripts, directing, effects, producing, music and so on are concerned.

Is there even a big demand for a ROTJ Han?
How could there not be? For me, the three best characters in all of Star Wars are Luke, han, and Vader. I think endor han is forgotten because of the insane wait so far for bespin han. With endor Luke, leia, and wicket, we need endor han (once bespin is announced 😜. But no, we will get venom iron hulk vampire hunter.

I’m glad to see people here basing Solo, it’s ****. I’d honestly take any movie in the Sequel Trilogy over it most days.

How could there not be? For me, the three best characters in all of Star Wars are Luke, han, and Vader. I think endor han is forgotten because of the insane wait so far for bespin han. With endor Luke, leia, and wicket, we need endor han (once bespin is announced 😜. But no, we will get venom iron hulk vampire hunter.
Easy, people in HK don’t give a **** about the OT

Here's my list...

TESB
ROTJ
ANH
The Mandalorian
TCW
Rogue One
ROTS
The Bad Batch
Solo
Rebels
BIT OF A GAP
TPM
AOTC
PRETTY DAMN BIG GAP
The Lego cartoons
Resistance
The Holiday Special
Kenner Star Wars Toys ads
THEN A MASSIVE BIG ASS GAP
TFA
ROS
TLJ

After my last prequel rewatch, I think The Phantom Menace was my favorite by far. I remember I used to champion RotS for a long time but on my last watch I thought it was just bad, I enjoyed AotC more than RotS.

HT hasn't revealed anything this week for the previous 3 years, here's hoping though.

Was expecting to wake up to some sort of release, whether it was Endgame Hulk or Iron Patriot.

As for my list...

1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTS
4. ROTJ
5. TPM
6. AOTC
7. TFA
8. TLJ
9. TROS

Won't include Rogue One and Solo, ROTS and ANH flip flop for me but I think ESB is by far the best film.

Was expecting to wake up to some sort of release, whether it was Endgame Hulk or Iron Patriot.

As for my list...

1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTS
4. ROTJ
5. TPM
6. AOTC
7. TFA
8. TLJ
9. TROS

Won't include Rogue One and Solo, ROTS and ANH flip flop for me but I think ESB is by far the best film.
I think the next Marvel release is Professor Hulk. It feels like Iron Patriot is a ways off. I like your list and even though I'm an old OT guy, I do really enjoy the PT. ROTS is a very fun movie to watch.

As for my list...

1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTS
4. ROTJ
5. TPM
6. AOTC
7. TFA
8. TLJ
9. TROS

Where would TCW and Rebels fall in your list do you think?

Back