1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the next Marvel release is Professor Hulk. It feels like Iron Patriot is a ways off. I like your list and even though I'm an old OT guy, I do really enjoy the PT. ROTS is a very fun movie to watch.

I enjoy the OT films a lot more, but I enjoy the prequel era more because it is something I grew up with and I think TCW helped a lot with my love for that era than the actual films did.

I'll always have a soft spot for AOTC, such a bad movie, but pretty entertaining and fun, once Kenobi gets to Kamino it really gets going...just gotta ignore some of that god awful dialogue lol.

Where would TCW and Rebels fall in your list do you think?

Good question lol, I think it is a bit unfair because you have a show with 7 seasons of 12-24 episodes and one show with 4 seasons, so much more time to develop characters, arcs, etc. But if I had too, TCW would be tied with ESB and Rebels would probably find a home between ROTJ and TPM.

Star Wars is mainly just adults of all different ages mass debating.

@Asta :wink1:
So true. Every now and again when some of my other forty and fifty year old friends get together, there are some really loud debates (more like arguments going on) during our card games.;)

Now getting back on the topic, I believe Friday we will get a figure dropped. If it's not Star Wars, it might be Marvel. The Spider-Man No Way Home teaser is supposedly going to drop tonight or tomorrow.

I'm still going with G. Kenobi.....who you guys got?

So true. Every now and again when some of my other forty and fifty year old friends get together, there are some really loud debates (more like arguments going on) during our card games.;)

Now getting back on the topic, I believe Friday we will get a figure dropped. If it's not Star Wars, it might be Marvel. The Spider-Man No Way Home teaser is supposedly going to drop tonight or tomorrow.

I'm still going with G. Kenobi.....who you guys got?
If they drop General Kenobi they'll get me to buy that AND General Skywalker so they should absolutely do that!

All I want is more sequel figures…..

Brave of you to say that in this topic lmao.

brave-but-foolish-star-wars.gif

As much mixed feelings I have over the ST, I’d probably get a Sith Eternal Emperor and I know Ben Solo would be a popular figure
Actually screw that and give me Galaxy’s Edge Hot Toys, there’s enough $150+ merchandise sold there that it would make sense. I’d kill for a Hondo and Star Tours/DJ R3-X

As much mixed feelings I have over the ST, I’d probably get a Sith Eternal Emperor and I know Ben Solo would be a popular figure
I've said it a few times and setting my disappointment in the ST aside...how they haven't made Poe yet is crazy. Both him and Finn deserved figures from TROS.

You'd think Palpatine would of been a no brainer for them as well.

Don't worry we got a Jet Trooper and a Sith Jet Trooper that will remain in stock until 2031.

I've said it a few times and setting my disappointment in the ST aside...how they haven't made Poe yet is crazy. Both him and Finn deserved figures from TROS.

You'd think Palpatine would of been a no brainer for them as well.

Don't worry we got a Jet Trooper and a Sith Jet Trooper that will remain in stock until 2031.
I think places still being unable to get rid of the TFA Finn made Hot Toys weary of ever making another version of him

I think places still being unable to get rid of the TFA Finn made Hot Toys weary of ever making another version of him

Agreed, TFA Finn stuck around for a longggg time.

Unfortunate too because I think the best looks for those characters came from TROS.

I bought Finn (MIB) from a friend for just AU $75. He initially bought two and been trying to sell the other for ages and no one wants it apparently.

Back