1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of shouting my usual SILENCE, HERETIC - which is only ever meant as a joke, btw - I'll actually address this.

Because in a lot of ways, its right. The people who say this are often people who have never dipped one toe into the comics or the Legends books. [I'm not saying you, just speaking in general here] This is alllll over FB, this sentiment. Guess what? Until I did, I kind of didn't get the hype, either. I never HATED Boba, but really care that much about him? No.

When I began to read is when I started caring about him and admiring him.

Of course, the people disrespecting Boba are often the same crew who fawn over Jarjar and think he is some kinda Sith. Yeah, sure. I have left a bunch of groups over this type troll-y b.s.

Mando version Neu Boba is a lot easier to like than Legends Boba, tbh. You could even say that Legends Boba had.... issues. He was a serious schizoid, at the very least. A guy so paranoid about a slave-outfit-wearing Leia being sent to his room by Jabba, that he has to sleep with his eyes open lest she try something....? Leia? Is gonna take out Boba Fett? Doubting it. Yes. Issues.

What would go down with Neu Boba? He and Fennec would eye bikini-wearing Leia speculatively and then exchange a meaningful glance between them. LOL, sorry. But you know its true.
If you have to expand on a character in books and comics because your movie/show didn’t do a good job of establishing them then that’s a failure imo.

Luke Skywalker from The Mandalorian just shown on Hot Toys Facebook
Looks fantastic!
225977919_10158164048427344_7562738507965245379_n.jpg

228143589_10158164047942344_6639791078472766148_n.jpg

228404276_10216946762095877_5957756921375161833_n.jpg
...!
227408526_10158164055032344_6422106481132118377_n.jpg

LOL at the Force-crushed Darktrooper.
222579610_10158164048322344_1686740224844727342_n.jpg

225290499_10158164047802344_5123321320231058575_n.jpg

Last edited:
Accidentally opened to the last page of this thread first, saw something about two new Clones, got really excited. Went back and saw the origin of that idea was a Ducky post. Now I’m sad.

Honestly Ducky, for as much grief you got from the forum, I'm going to have to give you credit on this one. You did call Mando Luke within a pretty accurate timeframe (a few days) and I was hoping you were right all along because I am beyond excited for Mando Luke. "We shall watch your career with great interest." Lol
lol. Y’all really took that Marvel bait haha. I made that comment AFTER it was shown. Come on I’m not dumb or a troll.

My source doesn’t know much on the Marvel or DC side because my source isn’t a HT source, but Disney/LFL side. (Edit: to clarify, knows some DC stuff through a source of my source which gets passed along, but Star Wars stuff is almost always known, along with some crumbs on the Marvel side). I already said Mando Luke would be shown in August at the show. I called Mando Luke and 8 other things weeks ago and no one believed me. Yet time and time again my Star Wars predictions are right.

What have I been saying for weeks and weeks?

Luke R2 Grogu is coming soon. Source got the wrong reveal date by two weeks.

And I still get zero credit whatsoever.

Sixth Scale Cantina, in last night's stream also said two new clones are coming: Wolffe (next) and Gregor. Hopefully the latter is in his Commando armour. Either Ducky has the same Hong Kong source or he's listening to these Youtube shows and passing the info off as his own. I wouldn't like to say which.

Last edited:
If you have to expand on a character in books and comics because your movie/show didn’t do a good job of establishing them then that’s a failure imo.

Of course thats a failure. However in this case, it was a failure worth rectifying. Lucas has funny priorities and this universe is larger than him, imo. He let Fett down. Okay, but there were other hands to pick him up.

One could remark that attempting to focus on everything, all the time is how you get abominations like the ST. There is only so much room in any given movie.

Sixth Scale Cantina, in last night's stream also said two new clones are coming: Wolffe (next) and Gregor.
If true, awesome about Wolffe, but it’s gotta be his Clone Wars look. I don’t know if they’ll have him in the same armor and stuff when he appears in Bad Batch, but Rex was the same in his appearance, so fingers crossed for Wolffe. I’d instantly pre-order a Commander Wolffe figure.

If true, awesome about Wolffe, but it’s gotta be his Clone Wars look. I don’t know if they’ll have him in the same armor and stuff when he appears in Bad Batch, but Rex was the same in his appearance, so fingers crossed for Wolffe. I’d instantly pre-order a Commander Wolffe figure.
I just hope they have the sense to put out the Wolfpack Clones at the same time. It’s bizarre they didn’t put out the 212th with Cody and Fox with the Coruscant Guard.

I really wish they’d go Clone Commander-Clone Trooper-Jedi Commander.

E.g. Wolffe-Wolfpack-Plo Koon, Bacara-Galactic Marine-Ki Adi Mundi, Gree-Kashyyyk Scout-Luminara etc.

I just hope they have the sense to put out the Wolfpack Clones at the same time. It’s bizarre they didn’t put out the 212th with Cody and Fox with the Coruscant Guard.

I really wish they’d go Clone Commander-Clone Trooper-Jedi Commander.

E.g. Wolffe-Wolfpack-Plo Koon, Bacara-Galactic Marine-Ki Adi Mundi, Gree-Kashyyyk Scout-Luminara etc.
Because **** Commander Fox that’s why

Sixth Scale Cantina, in last night's stream also said two new clones are coming: Wolffe (next) and Gregor. Hopefully the latter is in his Commando armour. Either Ducky has the same Hong Kong source or he's listening to these Youtube shows and passing the info off as his own. I wouldn't like to say which.
My source is on the Disney/LFL side. Not Hong Kong. It’s why I know info on TBS and TVC items.

Accidentally opened to the last page of this thread first, saw something about two new Clones, got really excited. Went back and saw the origin of that idea was a Ducky post. Now I’m sad.
When I’m right (again) I’d like an apology. Please tell me how I can pull 10+ things from my ass and be right on all of them weeks and weeks in advance. No one is that lucky.

Back