1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there will be much Star Wars for that show. SW don't sell in China... They'll save it for their HK summer show case. It goes till mid August.

There's the two versions of King Boba on their banner, so there's a chance of something:

180906dzp4hmkyycpmkkck.jpeg

It seems quite a few prototypes that have been shown in the past couple of weeks is getting official release dates and going up for pre-order. Hopefully the Star Wars prototypes follows.

The Mandalorian Trooper/Speeder set is scheduled to come out in August. Once it's out for a couple months and reviewed a bit, that might be the best time to put the RotJ version up for pre-order. I imagine everything will be the same with a different paint application.

This 'old fart' cyborg had a recent comeback:

star-wars-comic-16.jpg

starwars27-116.jpg

View attachment 532958
Am,I the only one who really doesn’t like this character? just doesn’t fit star wars to me, wish they haven’t brought him back

I have a custom veers and Death Star trooper so if hot toys dont bother I’m ok but it seems ridiculous. Tarkington is so expensive on the secondary market so it would sell

Am,I the only one who really doesn’t like this character? just doesn’t fit star wars to me, wish they haven’t brought him back

I think I first saw him in the second hardback TESB annual, and he didn't really register.

But then Vader was a cyborg and Luke got a cybernetic hand. Then there was Grievous and Maul, and now Fennec. Dr. Evazan's been doing nasty things with robotics to organics, so now I think Valance has found his place.

It's gone past 3pm in Shanghai, and not a peep out of the China Joy show on the BBICN forum since the set up photos.

:impatient:

I hope they release Scout Trooper as a single figure since I'm not into vehicles.

I hope they release Scout Trooper as a single figure since I'm not into vehicles.
I wouldn’t worry. They absolutely will. No reason not to.

They’ve yet to make a figure exclusive to a large vehicle or accessory set.

Palpatine’s throne, Maul’s bike, TCW STAP, Mando Bike, Bluurg, Swoop, Fett’s throne - all the figures for those were available standalone.

They're bound to, unless they inexplicably break with tradition.

The singles maximise their profit.

I've always been the same, as with 1/6 I find the characters or costumes more interesting than vehicles.

I must be the only person here so didn’t hate Brie in Captain Marvel. Sure, she didn’t have the same energy a lot of the other characters have but I thought she did a good job. She’s a good actress. Much better than anyone in the ST outside of Adam Driver.

Well you're not the only one! :wink1:

I don't want to derail the thread, but she was playing a character who effectively had amnesia and was constantly being told by her Kree "brethren" to surpress her emotions/sense of humor. [...]

Agreed!

Come on, don't deny Zurdo his joy! But, ditto :)

:lol I apologize for causing some upheaval, I couldn't resist when I saw Buffinator's post :lol

Well you're not the only one! :wink1:

:lol I apologize for causing some upheaval, I couldn't resist when I saw Buffinator's post :lol

I've got no ill will towards Brie, but every time her name comes up I wonder why she was named after a cheese. Being known as easily spreadable seems a perilous invitation for an actress on the casting couch. :panic:

Back