1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might want Batman and Cyborg to shine till next week. I think DC is next week, too. Question is what other Suicide Squad members will be on display?

All the clones were the same guy. :D
I feel like there have been a few million more clone trooper action figures sold

They might want Batman and Cyborg to shine till next week. I think DC is next week, too. Question is what other Suicide Squad members will be on display?

All the clones were the same guy. :D
And almost every clone is more memorable than these old farts :lol

And almost every clone is more memorable than these old farts :lol
You mean the cannon fodder in the movies? :lol

Veers and Piett like fast battles and fast women. Original gangsters. I'll take one of them over a squad of clones. Vintage wine over cheap wine - you can get drunk easy and often, but a vintage wine you never forget.

I literally have to google which one is which everytime they're brought up, no matter how many times I've watched the movies I just do not care about these characters enough.
I'm the same, as I've watched the OT tens of times each since the early-mid 80s and had to Google them to see who they were. I'm not interested in figures of them, but I hope those who want them get them, but you'd have to imagine that they'd be behind Bespin Han, Chewier, C-3PO and even Wedge.

I think it'll happen this year. Howard literally said in his interview that they were looking for a reason to make more OT stuff and Mando opened that door for them. I'm sure there's a few more figures coming. Scout Trooper should be going up this year, at least you would think.

Speaking of which, since OT is dead, when do you think the speeder bike and scout trooper will go up for PO...if at all?
I am hoping for ROTJ 40th at the latest.
Hopefully they'll re-release the Emperor, and release a Han, Chewier, C-3PO and Jabba too.

I don't think people wanting more Clones is delusional. Depending on how the generic 501st Clones sell, the 212th could very likely follow suit. And some named Clones, not all but some, would certainly do well.

People who want Jesse, Gree and Waxer and such, yeah, that's delusional, but hoping for someone like Fox or Fives isn't totally out there.

I don't have any illusions about the likelihood of figures like Veers but there are plenty of folks here who have severe delusions about future clones and the like.

It would be nice to get some of the clones as convention exclusives, especially the straight-up repaints, but with how the Asian market hasn’t seemed to gobble these up the way they do Iron Man and Spider-Man, I have my doubts.

I don't think people wanting more Clones is delusional. Depending on how the generic 501st Clones sell, the 212th could very likely follow suit. And some named Clones, not all but some, would certainly do well.

People who want Jesse, Gree and Waxer and such, yeah, that's delusional, but hoping for someone like Fox or Fives isn't totally out there.
I feel like Jesse would be more likely than Fox since most Clone Wars figures are from S7

also **** Commander Fox all my homies hate Commander Fox

You mean the cannon fodder in the movies? :lol

Veers and Piett like fast battles and fast women. Original gangsters. I'll take one of them over a squad of clones. Vintage wine over cheap wine - you can get drunk easy and often, but a vintage wine you never forget.
is that why there have been two shows about Peers and Viett

I don't think there will be much Star Wars for that show. SW don't sell in China... They'll save it for their HK summer show case. It goes till mid August.
All we seen in the pics so far is Marvel and DC, so you are right. Think it might be a week of DC goodness.

I literally have to google which one is which everytime they're brought up, no matter how many times I've watched the movies I just do not care about these characters enough.

Let me introduce you to Mohammet, Jugdish, Sidney and Clayton. Grab a seat and make yourself at home...

CMJ8xGpWEAACRTH.jpg

I don't have any illusions about the likelihood of figures like Veers but there are plenty of folks here who have severe delusions about future clones and the like.
The only severe delusions are people asking for obscure irrelevant OT characters. Most clones will be made eventually. No plans for old farts.

Back