1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far from disappointing I'd say
If you are a mandalorian collector, that was amazing. Being an ot/cw/pt collector, it sucked. I love the scout, that’s it. I really can’t do that many mandalorian figures. They all are amazing, I would have liked variety. I’ll get a few here and there, but wow, the space everything will take up. The line is enormous.

Well for PT collectors they got the BD w STAP and SBD. Sucks if that is it for OT with the Scout and Speeder, I see the Mando cancellations incoming!

I think sbd is mandalorian.
But it's interchangeable in displays. Similarly to how Bo-Katan will be used in Clone Wars displays. Same for Fennec with The Bad Batch. I guess at least in these endless waves of Mandalorian figures we can use some of them (Death Troopers, Stormtroopers, Shoretroopers, Bo, Fennec, SBD) for our other displays 😅

Awesome part one preview. Actually much better than expected. So much cool Mando stuff.
I think that big dio piece for Mando is actually a set up for more figures. I don’t think it’s actually something they would make to sell.

Just to be clear, those figures and environments are incredible and I wish I had the space and cash for everything. That said, I’m using that space and cash for 2 rotj speeders and 2 extra scouts. Ok, maybe 3. Priorities!

Well this stream is depressing, was hoping for them to maybe give some more info on what we just saw but jeez.

Boba Fett and Kenobi shows will literally be toy commercials.
Boba in Dec then Kenobi/Andor/Mando all next year. Buckle up!

Wor, since you're a big Indy fan, you getting that Indy Art Print from SS? Looks good.

Back