1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all these sculpts are placeholder, I truly want a chonky Star Lord figure with a beautiful curls

Disappointing to not see a Gamora in the tease. I think she’s the only character I would have considered from that movie.
Everyone talking about no Gamora. I’m over here wondering where Kraglin is.
the-guardians-of-the-galaxy-holiday-special-204-acegif.gif

The new suits never grew on me. While I look forward to seeing a new Pratt sculpt, it'll end up being a pass.
I’ve been informed that Star-Lord doesn’t wear his trademark helmet, at all, in the new film. That was basically the ONE thing I was hoping for. Think any third-party will make it?

The GOTG 3 suits are ok, but I miss the long coat "space cowboy" look for Star-Lord. It looks like HT's doing the separate sleeve/vest combo they do with the Cap figures, which makes me worried about articulation :unsure:

Whole lotta figure potential from Guardians Vol 3; will be interesting to see how deep Hot Toys does or doesn’t go. The matchy-matchy suits of the main cast don’t make for interesting figures but if any of them have a great likeness and rolling eyes I could probably be convinced.

I wasn't too keen on these outfits at first, but after seeing the movie I'm definitely down for a Star-Lord, Drax and Rocket. As I thought they looked pretty damn cool on screen, and the colors seem to pop even better in figure form.

I just hope they don't go with the damn yelling sculpt again for Rocket.

I’ve been informed that Star-Lord doesn’t wear his trademark helmet, at all, in the new film. That was basically the ONE thing I was hoping for. Think any third-party will make it?
I was really hoping the new suit would have a full helmet, but instead there's just no helmet.

Back