1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing has come close to the hype from that and Infinity War since.
And won't for a very long time. I've come to accept that. Infinity War and Endgame were the culmination of over 20+ well-received movies building towards the largest superhero crossover event in cinema history AND it miraculously delivered for the majority of fans and viewers.

I STILL pull up reaction videos from time to time to try and recapture that feeling we had going into the theater at release, not knowing what we were in for.

really good time to pick up hot toys mcu for the low like the endgame line

Those HT endgame leave a sweet and bitter memory for me. Before the movie released, HT announcement kept coming. Everyone keep ordering and most agree this is the best time as dollie collectors.

Months passed, booyah..covid came and I tried my best to not cancelling all of those preorder.

I'm almost good on Marvel. There's a few I'd like to see produced in the near future (F4, Silver Surfer, Beast) then I am pretty much done.

To tap into the convos above - Feige blew it after Endgame. He let all the hype air escape instead of riding the wave of momentum.

All I can say is that I am really losing interest in collecting MCU Hot Toys. I don’t think I will be excited again until Thunderbolts? Maybe?
We say that.

In five years, we may be fighting over Hot Toys of MCU Wolverine, Doctor Doom, Storm, Silver Surfer, and a dozen more X-Men characters.

I’m not “done” until I get a proper Nova, and maybe Squirrel Girl.

It will be this guy

IMG_0580.jpeg

Not mcu but Spider-Man 2 is coming out soon and I’m hoping for more reveals. Maybe 19inches of venom hot toys? 👀

If they do make anything from the marvels then I definitely want the blue dude. Can’t say his name cause it’s a spoiler.

Back