1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured you guys might like this. Longest announcement to release figures. From FB:

264575015_10209373905901656_1136689004940871250_n.jpg

I could see Pennywise getting the sh**y CW Flash treatment where they put out something really sloppy.

Did you make this list Matticus?
No, from a Facebook group called Sixth Scale Network. The member is Jurgen Schulz. He keeps all HT info since 2015 on excel sheets to show the group. Interesting to see how the percentages breakdown in certain categories. His point was the waits are becoming longer as a whole as more figures per year are being announced from Hot Toys.

If I had to put money on another Spider-Man, it would be an Iron Spidey reissue or battle damaged.

We won't see Tobey and Andrew for a while after the film I'm thinking.
They've got to have something for this week when it launches though. I can't see NWH playing in theatres and HT putting up POs for Heavy Duty UnderWater Mandalorian Armourer: FanDome Inverted Polaroid Colour Edition. I guess they could open with a Doc Ock or something, but I don't see them taking too long to put up the Spider-Men.

Well Hasbro are doing a livestream on Thursday too. I highly doubt they would show spoilers figures too the week of the films release.

My guess would be villains being revealed or 1/4 scale versions of Tom's suits.

I hope we get 2 reveals this week at least. Iron Spidey reissue or some variation. Then a villain like Doc Ock and maybe a Green Goblin. I am going to have to ignore a lot of media this week til I see this on Thur.

You know what would be cool? The first Marvel DX coming from this.

Like a Gobbie two pack with Norman or a huge Doc Ock set.
Oh yes, please! I would love that but maybe Hot Toys have decided to not do DX for Marvel figures and do the Diecast series instead.

Back