1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DWgqPoo.jpg

Yo, this looks funky. I want a Hot Toys figure of this. One with interchangeable head sculpts and purple hoodie. So, I can have the classic Raimi look and the new MCU look.

Give me Goblin and Ock. Hearing Foxx's description of Electro, I could see HT not wanting to make some R&B homie Electro. :lol

Honestly though, I don't know why HT wouldn't want to do all these Spidey villains. If Spidey is so popular and most people have at least one, make some companion pieces. You could argue some don't want more Spideys or don't like variants, but want some villains like Mysterio to go along with what Spidey they have.

DWgqPoo.jpg

Yo, this looks funky. I want a Hot Toys figure of this. One with interchangeable head sculpts and purple hoodie. So, I can have the classic Raimi look and the new MCU look
Haven't been keeping up with the marketing but I'd dig if HT did Electro with the lightning mask effect. That looks cool as hell.

Wq2fzowYX3vMbUfTLXZExJ-1200-80.jpg
Fixing his front teeth in TASM > fans outrage

Making his lightning form a weird star around his head to represent the comics > fans nut

Nostalgia is a powerful tool.

Making his lightning form a weird star around his head to represent the comics > fans nut

I legit don't remember anything about Electro in ASM2 other than the dubstep theme Hans Zimmer did.

I mean getting bitten by electric eels and suddenly getting a gap in your tooth fixed is really stupid tbh. Like wtf 😂

This document it's fantastic! We should have this sticked in the forum with all the releases and preorders!
Been considering doing a Marvel sticky thread with all figures released and preorders. It is sorely needed for Marvel and DC. There is a HT checklist website though.

I see the chatter in here is about NWH but does anyone think we’ll get a Kate Bishop figure? Have been digging the Hawkeye show so far and would get her to pose next to my Clint figure.

I see the chatter in here is about NWH but does anyone think we’ll get a Kate Bishop figure? Have been digging the Hawkeye show so far and would get her to pose next to my Clint figure.
All the D+ shows have gotten 2+ figures. I have zero doubt on a Kate and Clint figure from this show.

Until they are up for preorder I am not getting my hopes up and enjoying my third party figures.

I'm more than happy with my third party Green Goblin and Doc Ock as I want them from the original Maguire movies. I will look at getting other villains though.

Back