1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. They made an amazing looking mcfarlene spidey on that one with the bike. But in true hot toys fashion they messed it up by putting unnecessary dumb crap all over it. That is good looking figure. Minus all that crap he has.

of course my most fav comic suit is this

If this is all we get I’m gonna be pissed

725AF33F-D1D5-494F-9089-1EC035A796DF.jpeg

I don't care if they give us Strange as long as Goblin and Doc get made. Would be nice to show them off for the event running through Dec 1st.

I’m tempted to get the Thunder toys Tobey Spidey but have a feeling HT is gonna announce a new Tobey Spidey sooner than later. And if/when they do, will it be from the original trilogy or based on how he looks in NWH (assuming he has a different look). What to do?

I initially missed that this NWH event is up to Jan 2. The first phase ends Dec 2nd so there could be reveals till the New Year for the event. Good to know.

I’m tempted to get the Thunder toys Tobey Spidey but have a feeling HT is gonna announce a new Tobey Spidey sooner than later. And if/when they do, will it be from the original trilogy or based on how he looks in NWH (assuming he has a different look). What to do?

This is a leaked concept art of his suit in NWH.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thought we would be getting another NWH figure to talk about this weekend. Oh well.

Back