Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Human hair, life like sculpt, limited edition 27 inches tall, fully detailed base...
Potentially being signed by someone in the Reeves estate.... This IS the name of the game. If price does not dictate what's good and the item does, than throw down some cash, cause this statue looks to be worth every penny:naughty

Damn You! Now I Have to Buy him. :D

No,you don't.Remember cheaper is better,and also remember,that if you give in,there's a possibility that someone(batfan08) might not get one.:D

Well then Batfano8 might not get one.:horror Because I am. I was trying to talk my self out of it, but I grew up on CR Superman so its really a must for me even if I go broke. :lol

I never said cheaper was better, I said price dosen't determine weather I buy it or not. That in some cases a ceaper item can end up being better, This is not one of them. I was kidding my self to think that it could be.

Well then Batfano8 might not get one.:horror Because I am. I was trying to talk my self out of it, but I grew up on CR Superman so its really a must for me even if I go broke. :lol

I never said cheaper was better, I said price dosen't determine weather I buy it or not. That in some cases a ceaper item can end up being better, This is not one of them. I was kidding my self to think that it could be.

No,you were right all along,now don't betray your previous thoughts.

Think about it this way. If you buy the cinemaquette and Hot Toys eventually does release a 1/6 version, you just saved yourself $200 because you wont need to buy it since you have the DEFINITIVE Reeves collectible available. Thats what I call good budgeting.

Feel better :)

Think about it this way. If you buy the cinemaquette and Hot Toys eventually does release a 1/6 version, you just saved yourself $200 because you wont need to buy it since you have the DEFINITIVE Reeves collectible available. Thats what I call good budgeting.

Feel better :)

Yeah, I do feel better. :D

Its a must have for me, I loved CR superman growing up and I still do. When I was little I would steel my sisters ken dolls, and put a red and a black on them and make them fight(like Superman vs Nuclear man). But I would strip them first so they were two naked ken dolls with capes fighting. I think I would end up feeling really ^^^^y if I did not get him.

DC Direct TDK Batman,Justice Series 5(+Translucent MM fig,Justice series 1 Bizzaro and angry Superman(retailer variant).Yamato Batman wave 2(DCD imports),Justice League of America(Ed Benes) wave 1,and more.

DC Direct TDK Batman,Justice Series 5(+Translucent MM fig,Justice series 1 Bizzaro and angry Superman(retailer variant).Yamato Batman wave 2(DCD imports),Justice League of America(Ed Benes) wave 1,and more.

Just don't sell any thing you will regret, that would suck.

I may sell a few things too, like my takara Batman and a few others. not sure yet.

Just don't sell any thing you will regret, that would suck.

I may sell a few things too, like my takara Batman and a few others. not sure yet.

As far as regretting,this is probably one of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen,and if it means giving up a bunch of 6" figures,and an amazingly mass-produced Batman,then I'd regret NOT getting this,and if it gives you any closure,look at this Cinemaquette not as a collectible,but as an investment.Now,we probably would never let go of one of these,but for a piece that is 2k and only 500 made of one of the most iconic character's ever,pardon me,but it seems like this thing'll be a goldmine.

As far as regretting,this is probably one of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen,and if it means giving up a bunch of 6" figures,and an amazingly mass-produced Batman,then I'd regret NOT getting this,and if it gives you any closure,look at this Cinemaquette not as a collectible,but as an investment.Now,we probably would never let go of one of these,but for a piece that is 2k and only 500 made of one of the most iconic character's ever,pardon me,but it seems like this thing'll be a goldmine.

True that, I would never sell Superman. I don't care how high the price goes never! When I get him, he stays with me till I die. Scew that, he is going in my box! :lol

Back