New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid the invoice from GT, nervous to find out what the final HS will look like...

Went with Kit. What bodies are folks using? The S12 looks good in the promo but someone’s S44 wasn’t bad either.

How can they offer free shipping worldwide? There are 5 USD accessories. I didn't see a minimum amount disclaimer.

Here's a checklist of all Phicen bodies for those looking for comparisons between body types, height, breast size etc.

https://www.moviefigures.co.uk/blogs/news/phicen-tbleague-action-figure-body-comparison-chart
Personally I'm thinking of going for the suntan S45 or S45A, I just want to see some in-hand pics of the head first to see exactly how tanned it is. The exaggerated breast size doesn't bother me on the other Phicens, it's the height and petineness. We need a guinea pig for the Phicen bodies, where's Danoby when you need him?

Isn't this video old? They produced small breast size bodies recently.

Edit: Thumbnail made me confuse it with something else. Good link. Thanks

If you go back to page 4 in this thread people were suggesting the 17D
Thx. That one does have a more natural bust line and shoulder profile. Just wondering if the brazier was made to fit the S12 🤷🏾‍♂️ Right now it’s a toss up for me: S12, S17, S44

I just used this video to do the neck area on a new body for the Shadow Void figure. Took a couple of tries, but eventually I got it to match. Hobby Lobby has their house brand pastels on sale right now for 50% off, so this is a great time for this release.

lastly, I’m only seeing this instock on eBay but haven’t checked TNS or Comic Santorum. eBay price is steep tho compared to the original offering.

Wow, thank you. This is my first time hearing about this guy. Even better everything is free world delivery.
Free delivery just means shipping is pre-estimated and factored into the total cost.

I’m gonna hold off on buying a body till everyone else has figured out which one works best in terms of height, skin tone and size of the chesticles- which is really the main determining factor.

Just paid off my pre-order. I wish more companies would do just head and clothing sets. It does away with all the bulky display boxes.

I just got a notice today from Giantoy that my set is on the way. I'm gonna wait to see what ends up looking best too. I really want a fairly true-to-height Leia with no more boobage than she really needs.

Are people going for a pale or suntan body? Such a shame we don't have an image of the hs.

Not saying it’s the best one, but this is the one I got based on what people were saying on the boards. Probably a bit too tanned.

EDC3D220-15C7-4675-B10E-4E47A21F690E.jpeg

Not saying it’s the best one, but this is the one I got based on what people were saying on the boards. Probably a bit too tanned.

View attachment 575887
Yeah I think the S12 might be too big in the chest. Don’t know what the paint will look like on the HS but the “tan” imo is not that tan. Now if the HS is indeed super pale, then you’ll need the other one.
Maybe Kit will post a pic this weekend. 🤞🏾

Just my 2 cents here. If this version has basically the same outfit with an improved head, then the bikini top will look big on anything other than a large breast figure. Since it recommends s12, I'm guessing that will be the case
When I did my Leia, I used three different sets including the old Hasbro figure and picked all the most accurate pieces. That allowed me to use a more appropriate s02 body.
FB_IMG_1651917232411.jpg
Screenshot_20220507-055636_eBay.jpg

Back