New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. You are right. I had to go back and double check my own answer. The 12D must be the most commonly used body by pretty much every manufacturer as it's the one that gets used 90% of the time. Strange they'd pick one with one of the largest busts on any of these figures.

The Chinese manufacturers are obsessed with big 'uns! :lol

The Alert Line Red Army sets I got a while back came on bodies with the largest option, so much so that the tunic on the NKVD girl wouldn't close properly until I'd performed some surgery.

And it looks like Black Box's Joi 2.0, which just released, is smuggling a pair of cannonballs under her shirt.

I pulled everything off the Hasbro Leia this morning to see how it would work on a better body, with the idea of maybe using them to create a different slave girl.

I don't know how Bob solved the problem of connecting the front and back bikini armour plates. On the Hasbro body the plates were plugged and glued into the body, and the separate 'connecting' side pieces were simply glued to her hips. These would be useless anyway, because they're far too short to work on a proper 1/6 body.

I settled on using lengths of thin cord, which could be painted gold to resemble the side connections, taping them to the inside of the armour. It's a haphazard solution since the final section has to be taped while everything's on the body.

Just another reason why the Mr. Toys set seems such a good deal.

One thing from the Hasbro that I may end up using, instead of Mr. Toys', are the boots. They seem better scaled and shaped than the fabric ones, and they fit so snugly onto the ankle stumps of the body that it's just as good as if they were plugged onto ankle joints. She'll even stand unsupported.

Presuming Mr. Toys' bikini parts fit this body, the only issue I foresee is the colour of the sculpt as Phicen have such an odd conception of 'suntanned' flesh.

I’m considering this figure with the lack of OT releases from HT. Does anyone have any updated info regarding its release?

I’m considering this figure with the lack of OT releases from HT. Does anyone have any updated info regarding its release?

I ordered it from OSK. I think I remember Kit mentioning it usually takes Mr. Toys a long time to release their figures. I hope it ships sometime in 2022.

Thanks for the info. I want to preorder, but I’ve never preordered before from an overseas store so I’m a little apprehensive. Hopefully this is coming sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the info. I want to preorder, but I’ve never preordered before from an overseas store so I’m a little apprehensive. Hopefully this is coming sooner rather than later.
There may be some US stores that have this for order. The one I know of might be out of stock (their site is down now but I'll check again). I still haven't ordered but I'm curious about this release.

There may be some US stores that have this for order. The one I know of might be out of stock (their site is down now but I'll check again). I still haven't ordered but I'm curious about this release.

Cool! I’d be interested to know if any US stores have this up for preorder. Or more so if anyone knows an accurate release date for it.

Any conclusions on the best Phicen body to pick up for this, or is it just a case of wait and see what others are doing when it releases?

Any conclusions on the best Phicen body to pick up for this, or is it just a case of wait and see what others are doing when it releases?

Go back to page 5 and there is quite a bit of discussion. Who knows when this will release, so no way to know for sure until it does. Based on what Onesixthkit said I think it will be late this year ar the soonest.

Go back to page 5 and there is quite a bit of discussion. Who knows when this will release, so no way to know for sure until it does. Based on what Onesixthkit said I think it will be late this year ar the soonest.
Thank you! Ah, that really sucks about Mr. Toys not sticking to schedule, was really looking forward to this one. Especially after watching reviews of their Conan the Barbarian on YouTube.

Cool! I’d be interested to know if any US stores have this up for preorder. Or more so if anyone knows an accurate release date for it.
The store I had in mind was onesixthoutfitters.com, but their site is still down for maintenance so I'm not sure if they still have pre-order stock on this. That said, kghobby is a really reliable overseas store and are good to deal with too, they seem to have it up for pre-order still so I might try them.

I wonder if HT will eventually make one. I remember years ago this Dad complained about a Leia slave figure in a ToyRus and it got media attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if HT will eventually make one. I remember years ago this Dad complained about a Leia slave figure in a ToyRus and it got media attention.
Doubt it. I don’t think Lucasfilm would allow it. That media attention pretty much ended any figures/collectibles of Leia in that outfit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scal...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0
hsFqVKS.jpg

😆

😲😲😲

Back