New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One Sixth Republic

William Wang · 4 hrs ·

Mr Toys slave Leia released!

1212.jpg

Kit already responded to a question on his Facebook:

Kit Chen
Author
Admin

very soon, ready to ship in a day or two

Thanks, I'll be looking for the emails to pay the balance off. And I'll finally be able to find out how well the bodies I picked up cheaply will work. This released more quickly than I expected.

Thanks, I'll be looking for the emails to pay the balance off. And I'll finally be able to find out how well the bodies I picked up cheaply will work. This released more quickly than I expected.

Wasn't expecting it yet either. Kit said they usually have massive delays, but this released in just under a year.

I have a feeling the sculpt is going to be too pale for the body I planned to use.

Wasn't expecting it yet either. Kit said they usually have massive delays, but this released in just under a year.

I have a feeling the sculpt is going to be too pale for the body I planned to use.
I recently used a Phicen S44 small-breasted body for Sideshow Boushh Leia and it turned out great. It matched the Hot Toys Leias perfectly for size (height and coconuts). I think they do both a pale and suntan.

I recently used a Phicen S44 small-breasted body for Sideshow Boushh Leia and it turned out great. It matched the Hot Toys Leias perfectly for size (height and coconuts). I think they do both a pale and suntan.

I've got a couple of options now, but will have to wait and see what the sculpt looks like.

On that matter somebody asked William to show it:

Seriously though just show the head unless you know it really sucks William Wang 🤫

William Wang
Author

I haven't seen the head. She's too in demand for me to open one up now. Lot of orders got cut, I'm sure some Chinese reviewer will have photos of her in the next couple days.

Who is Kit btw? I ordered this one from KG Hobby, so I hope they’re a bit quicker than usual. Can’t wait for this one, I’m actually more excited about this than any Hot Toys I have on pre-order.

Onesixthkit aka Kit Chen. He is on this forum and is very reliable. Probably the only overseas seller I fully trust with preorder money.

https://onesixthkit.com/
I'm very excited about this release too. It's an OT figure that nobody else will EVER make. It is also a very important addition to my Jabba setup.

Onesixthkit aka Kit Chen. He is on this forum and is very reliable. Probably the only overseas seller I fully trust with preorder money.

https://onesixthkit.com/
I'm very excited about this release too. It's an OT figure that nobody else will EVER make. It is also a very important addition to my Jabba setup.
Wow, thank you. This is my first time hearing about this guy. Even better everything is free world delivery.

Back