New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BACON!

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
slave leia.jpg

This one seems much more accurate than the 2016 version, although not without it's problems, is worth picking up for my collection.

I found it here: https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/...-scale-planet-princess-head-sculpt-outfit-set

Now that is tempting! If the final product comes out looking like that then I'd be all over it. How is the quality of previous Mr. Toys releases?

Still looks like they are using a body with a too big bust, but otherwise looks nice. It looks like they essentially did what I did with the Endor Leia and modified the sculpt to fit this look.

This looks great. Since we all know there will never be an official release of this version of leia this is very tempting.

A definite wait and see for the released figure before contemplating buying it, though at least it's due by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'm definitely picking this up eventually. I'm still hoping onesixthkit or kghobby put it up for order.

You can buy headsculpt and outfit and wait for TBLeague to release a small bust female body.

This already doesn't come with a body. This is just a head sculpt and clothing/accessory set. But, it also doesn't say which body they are using for the promo shots. TBLeague already makes 2 different sized smaller bodies, one that is just about the perfect height for Carrie, but doesn't exactly have small breasts.

This already doesn't come with a body. This is just a head sculpt and clothing/accessory set. But, it also doesn't say which body they are using for the promo shots. TBLeague already makes 2 different sized smaller bodies, one that is just about the perfect height for Carrie, but doesn't exactly have small breasts.

?

gXpwUTW.png

i have the outfit and then i bought an extra rotj endore leia head sculpt and removed the back part of the hair and put the long braided hair where the whole was for the connector is from the other braided hair piece went. wasn`t happy with the under scale looking sculpt.

The coloring seems wrong. Looks like a classic case of matching what the prop costume looks like now, instead of what it looked like on screen.

The bra and boots look green, when they appeared like a dark grey in the film. Same with the skirt, it should almost be a maroon-ish color, while they've gone with something like burgundy.

Hmm, I've never had much interest in these Slave Leia figures before, but this one does look pretty nice. Although those phicen bodies are still a bit too soft and lacking in definition for my taste.

Anyone know anything about the company making it? Do they have other figures besides the first release that shows their work? Any best guesses as to whether it will have a large enough allocation to be able to still get once it starts shipping?

Back