New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the Hasbro slave Leia and the TBLeague S17B body
07e809cfd42c7f942e2b9eaecc195c1d.jpg

That looks great. The outfit colors are closer to the movie. Also - the bust isn?t oversized.

Is that the suntanned or fair skin version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's almost the price a HT Slave Leia would be.:dunno

And it looks pretty much the same as the earlier kit (the bikinis/boots are really cheap looking, both in sculpt and finish - I ended up using the Hasbro bikini modded instead) except they've recast a newer HT Leia head.

Hopefully the paint apps on the bikini will be better this time around.

I believe I used the original S02 body and took the most accurate parts from the Hasbro, Mr Toys and the other one that was also available. I repainted everything to better match the gold and grey/green.
FB_IMG_1603064130104.jpg
Copy_of_Phicen_PLLB2014-S02_Tan_Middle_Breast_Size_Female_Seamless_1_6_Action_Figure_10_1000x.jpg

Last edited:
I asked onesixthkit if he was getting this and he said he is aware of it and is waiting on details from Mr. Toys and will list it soon as he does. He also noted that their stuff usually takes at least a year.

So be aware of that if ordering from eBay. Seems there is a good chance this preorder will take longer than PayPal will protect you from ripoff sellers.

I might be willing to take a chance on buying this just for the head. I think the only things I used from the first set were the weapon, the bikini top and the cloth. Bikini bottom plates are wrong, so are the boots. The big question is will the head color match ANY body out there. The two companies that made them last time had using a Phicen body in mind, but neither bothered to match skin color. I had to color my Phicen body to match. Although the color match looks good in the picture, not holding out hope that will be the case. By the way, TBLeague/Phicen is releasing small bust figures soon. They may actually be too small.
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Wow..that is Hot Toys money. How is the quality body wise ???

Well, you are paying for the body and for someone to assemble it for you in that example. I have been using TBLeague/Phicen bodies for years and have had no big issues with them. I pretty much use them for all my customs. Yes, they will fail when you get crazy with the poses, but with so much skin showing here, how can you use anything else?

New one looks great, some improvements other than head vs the old one.

I was really hoping that HT would do this figure, but they have done a ton of Leias now and this version may be one too many.

Aren't all licenced versions of Slave Leia banned by Disney? I seem to remember there being some issue with the Black Series figure, how someone was ''offended'' by it. Let's face it with this current snowflake generation it's probably the least likely figure Hot Toys will ever make.

As for the Mr. Toys version wouldn't it be cheaper to buy just the head and clothing set then buy the body from a Hong Kong supplier separately?

Aren't all licenced versions of Slave Leia banned by Disney? I seem to remember there being some issue with the Black Series figure, how someone was ''offended'' by it. Let's face it with this current snowflake generation it's probably the least likely figure Hot Toys will ever make.

As for the Mr. Toys version wouldn't it be cheaper to buy just the head and clothing set then buy the body from a Hong Kong supplier separately?

A figure of a woman in this outfit from a scene where she is a (sex) slave? These days? Stay away from just dreaming about it, it might be a criminal offense.

That looks great. The outfit colors are closer to the movie. Also - the bust isn?t oversized.

Is that the suntanned or fair skin version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, its the suntan version, but I had to use chalk to get the right colour on the body plus shortened it by about 10 millimetres
702c24ed23f3716697988f0cece5ddce.jpg

No, that is just a rumor that some people spread about.

There was a video of some dad making a big deal about the Black Series figure in front of his daughters to get some views but it was not much beyond that.

There is not as much controversy around this as people make it out to be.

In fact the outfit received a new official designation and is called the Huttslayer, making it more about empowerment than servitude.

It is not off limits, but probably needs at least some context for it to be marketable.

The sculpt and outfit by itself is about $80-$90 and with the recommended phicen body that price roughly doubles. I think it comes out to about the same price either way. There could be slightly better deals later. Ideally I just want to order the whole package from onesixthkit or kghobby.

OSO is usually a bit more expensive because they are importing the items. $100 for the head and outfit is pretty steep. I imagine other overseas dealers will have it closer to $80 or so.

On top of that, the headless TBLeague bodies seem to run closer to $50. It's seems reasonable to assume that you could put this together yourself for closer to $150-ish, after shipping costs.

The sculpt and outfit by itself is about $80-$90 and with the recommended phicen body that price roughly doubles. I think it comes out to about the same price either way. There could be slightly better deals later. Ideally I just want to order the whole package from onesixthkit or kghobby.

Ditto to that. I've pondered throwing together a Slave Leia from extra pieces and parts, including a lot of what folks on here have already done. I'm not that talented and would prefer to spend 200 on something that looks good right out of the box. I am always amazed at the great work people on these forums do though.

Back