New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ebay listing I'm watching has sent me a deal for this figure, I'll still wait until the final product is out.
c1192f6d5e61c17ea2bcdf00b318bf3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I really want a sla.. I mean ?Huttslayer? Leia 1/6. I have the old Hasbro one. I?m thinking of doing what Bob-1962 did. I wish HT would just release one? and a Jabba.

Sometimes all it takes is a few lunatics on Twitter to get a person fired and an entire show canceled...
7ecb4ad468133f5d132771515200aac3.jpg
a9254e8a6da728993eba701f52560c99.jpg

Agreed. A year of controversial comments on your social media account after repeated warnings from your employer can get you terminated. A pity I would have liked to see that show.

Up at OSK: $72 shipped.

"Mr.Toys usually delay 1-2 year, please make sure you willing to wait before pulling the trigger, thank you"

Hopefully they mean 1-2 months, but still - you have to be prepared to go beyond the 6 months paypal guarantee.

GBP50 for head and accessories, how much are Phicen bodies they recommend? Seen some on their site for 33 but the one recommend for over 100 on Ebay.

I see the recommended phicen s12d body all over ebay in the $60-$80 shipped range.

I see the recommended phicen s12d body all over ebay in the $60-$80 shipped range.
[emoji106] yeah checked again so looking at just over GBP100 in total compared to the 133 or so on the Ebay offerings.

The S12d is definitely not the right body for Leia whether they recommend it or not. That has one of the most voluptuous shapes they make.

I went ahead and preordered the head/outfit kit from KGHobby. I also ordered both the S12D and S17B bodies. I paid $193 for everything with shipping.

I have the first release of this from Mr Toys and the trouble I had with the body was trying to match the colour to the head because theyre always too light. The last one I bought was a mid bust/suntan, and she was still too pale.

I have the first release of this from Mr Toys and the trouble I had with the body was trying to match the colour to the head because theyre always too light. The last one I bought was a mid bust/suntan, and she was still too pale.

Bob-1962 said that he used chalk on the body to get it to match the head. I'd be interested to learn more about that technique.

Yeah people have used a light dusting of pastel powder because it sort of sticks to the seamless rubber. I wonder how well the Mr Toys paint will match the Phicen body.

I'm always amazed that these types of companies can recast HT's heads and HT doesnt seem to care. I can't imagine this sculpt was licensed from HT or anything.

It would have been awesome if HT had done that and worked with Mr Toys to produce a HT Leia slave but it not being an official Ht fig to get around any supposed issues with the outfit.

As it is, this set really only offers the benefit of the resculpt of the back of head/hair and ponytail, so ready to go - pretty much everything else in this set is available in various ways (there are recasts on eBay of both the Bespin and Hoth HT Leia heads) other than the vibro axe.

Bob-1962 said that he used chalk on the body to get it to match the head. I'd be interested to learn more about that technique.

That's what I do. He is probably referring to pastels in chalk form. It comes in sticks. Usually I shave it with a razor blade to get it in powder form. You can blend colors until you find the correct mix. Then just rub it into the body. If the color doesn't look correct, you can usually just wash it off and try again. Once done, it is fairly permanent. You won't have to worry too much about rub off in this instance because there aren't a lot of clothes. You don't want to constantly be handling it though. I posted this back on page 3. This is the body I used and the color match. Color isn't perfect but it looks even better in hand.
FB_IMG_1603064130104.jpg
Copy_of_Phicen_PLLB2014-S02_Tan_Middle_Breast_Size_Female_Seamless_1_6_Action_Figure_10_1000x (1.jpg

Back