New to collecting batman please help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also a UK collector. You've started at a good time, what with the Armory shipping in Dec. That's a great start to any Batman collection. I've got the full set on order and my intent was to get Bane, Joker 2.0 & Cat woman to compliment it. Bane and Joker are hard to get for a good price but I recently got Bane for under £200 (without his box). If you see him around that price I'd recommend pulling the trigger! I'm waiting for Joker, it could be a long wait though! I can't order any more HTs for a while so Catwoman will also have to wait :(

Collectiblesdirect.co.uk is probably the best price. If not, Forbiddenplanet.co.uk or .com :)

Edit, a couple more: Ordersixtysix toys and toyhq.co.uk :)

Is Timcent88 HK based? I looked at one of those sellers a while back and whilst you get the item sooner you seem to pay a premium for it. Even more if Customs gets hold of it :(

Is Timcent88 HK based? I looked at one of those sellers a while back and whilst you get the item sooner you seem to pay a premium for it. Even more if Customs gets hold of it :(

That would be true in the case of the full armoury, which he is selling at a premium, but the Alfred only version currently costs roughly the same or slightly less than all the UK sellers. As for customs... 'no customs trouble' as they say in China. Or very rarely.

I've bought a ton of stuff off Timcent88 recently and I can't praise him highly enough. I had one small problem as well and he sorted that out in lightning speed.

I use Timcent all the time now for Hot Toys figs. He either charges RRP or sometimes a little over but his service is absolutely top class. Have got about half dozen figs now from him, with no hassle & no customs charges. Usually the fig will take no longer then a week to be delivered, also always well packaged. He always answers e-mails quick too.

I used to order from British retailers. I think we all know who I am talking about, but I got sick of all the delays, the poor customer service, not answering e-mails, constant fobbing off, excuses etc.

Nice one, thanks for the info :) I'll check him first with any new orders. Does he take pre orders and if so, is there a deposit or full payment?

Yes there is. All of them come with Batman and the armoury, one comes with Batman armoury and alfred, one with Batman, armoury, alfred and Bruce wayne.

DX01 has the bad ass grenade rig which the DX11 doesn't have.

Why choose one when you can have them all? :)

You can also buy knockoff clothing to go with the extra sculpts they give you for other scenes

Sent from my c350 Benz using Tapatalk

I know, that's why I like the dx01 I think it looks awesome having the grenade rig . Wish I could afford them all.

It sure is very expensive haha

That's actually still the imo most iconic way to pose a Joker figure but by now I got why most didn't worry to much about the DX11 not having it, as there are many other poses that are very very cool and the rig makes the coat more bulky if not posed showing it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416790106.579016.jpg

Armory suit&Begins suit

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416790276.358605.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416790172.783180.jpg

Thanks for all the helpful posts in here. I'm also looking to start collecting HT Batman and everyone provided some great incite. Think I'm going to start with the armory, then go for Catwoman and then the signal with Blake/Gordon. Not sure if I'll try to track down the Joker or not. I usually just go for the good guys.

Back