New TMNT movie by Seth Rogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like "some people on line" are squinting pretty hard to locate something to be offended by, but hey that's the world we live in.
Definitely. I don’t know why they care so much. April and splinter are inconsistent. They were really consistent with the design or origin. It was the turtles that always had to be right. April and splinter were fair game and even shredder sometimes

Definitely. I don’t know why they care so much. April and splinter are inconsistent. They were really consistent with the design or origin. It was the turtles that always had to be right. April and splinter were fair game and even shredder sometimes
Even Rise shook things up like who was the oldest and the leader.

Even Rise shook things up like who was the oldest and the leader.
Yup. The powers and the heights abd even shredder. Granted I didn’t like that interpretation at all but still. The 80s toon as we all know is very far removed from what the original version was. Almost everything about it different. And that’s the most popular incarnation. I feel like as long as you stick to that one and sprinkle in a bit of the mirage turtles and add a bit of your own flavor you’ll be fine. This movie basically did that.
Also the designs are important. If Michael bay didn’t make the turtles into hideous shrek hulk monsters then I feel like the fandom and GA would have accepted it more.

Back