New TMNT movie by Seth Rogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Donny’s tween voice was really annoying..but it was a revamp and a new start…but the sequel better have him have a more mature voice or recast the kid.
Watched a video with the kid. He’s already hitting puberty and his voice is deepening. Lol.

Watched a video with the kid. He’s already hitting puberty and his voice is deepening. Lol.

Eh it got to repetitive by the final act and they overkilled it and yeah you are right about the cursing :LOL:
I liked Leo though…for a new take on Leo…that teen is the perfect Leo…Ralph was really odd..usually Ralph is the intense troublemaker but this take was kind of odd and Mikey seemed too much like a side character

Sorry OP Jaws…

Saw this tonight this is top notch animation and story resonates with kids and nerds alike… I could see this movie taking off and being this summer’s hit movie…

9.5/10

I have NEVER been able to sit through any previous NT movies…

Sorry OP Jaws…

Saw this tonight this is top notch animation and story resonates with kids and nerds alike… I could see this movie taking off and being this summer’s hit movie…

9.5/10

I have NEVER been able to sit through any previous NT movies…
Good to hear its not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Still not sure I will be as forgiving as some on here. I hate the idea the learned their martial arts from watching TV and I still hate the frumpy looking April O'Neil.

But if the humor hits me and the animation and action are fun then i may be won over.

I do worry though as I am not a TMNT fan that enjoyed the cartoons way back when. I liked the original comics and the first movie. I liked parts of the 1st cgi movie from way back. I have enjoyed some of the cgi animated series also but not enough to go back to it over and over.

Came in at 3rd place but made its budget back. Damn you Barbie! Damn you WW2! You robbed tmnt out of the top spot!

I thought it got 4th since it oddly opened on a Wednesday. I am confused as to how all of that works. $43 million for 5 days is pretty good, but only $28 million wen to the weekend numbers? I dunno.

Came in at 3rd place but made its budget back. Damn you Barbie! Damn you WW2! You robbed tmnt out of the top spot!
According to Box Office Mojo, it came in fourth behind Barbie, Meg 2 and Oppenheimer.

It's budget is $70-80m, and so far it made $51m as of Sunday, but not all of that goes to the studio, plus marketing etc.

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like it is great based on the opinions here, so I do hope it makes its money back, and goes on to make profit so the story continues.

According to Box Office Mojo, it came in fourth behind Barbie, Meg 2 and Oppenheimer.

It's budget is $70-80m, and so far it made $51m as of Sunday, but not all of that goes to the studio, plus marketing etc.

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like it is great based on the opinions here, so I do hope it makes its money back, and goes on to make profit so the story continues.
Well ****

Came in at 3rd place but made its budget back--

Stop -

stop  gif.gif

They have already addressed that it was a marketing mistake they were very upset by since the character was written as a female.

I don't remember any point in the movie where the cockroaches sex was even addressed and the fact that is even a talking point is crazy.

Back