Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like its going to be 6 feet tall by the info we got.:lol It better be cool!

I can't see the base being too elaborate. The dynamic pose will command all the attention of this piece. I have a feeling the base will be used to make sure the piece stands up and is secure. It looks like there's only going to be one point of contact with the base on this piece. That may very well limit what they can do with the base.

My pragmatic side knows you're probably right. But I need this piece to be worthy of a motorized turntable, spot-light and the soft drone of an angelic choir playing in the background lol. I hope its at least as elaborate as this. Man the possibilities.
spidey 3.jpg Come on Sideshow you KNOW you wanna stick it to XM.

I can't see the base being too elaborate. The dynamic pose will command all the attention of this piece. I have a feeling the base will be used to make sure the piece stands up and is secure. It looks like there's only going to be one point of contact with the base on this piece. That may very well limit what they can do with the base.
is that how you feel about the base? the base will be the base. trust SS with the base.

base.

That would be cool but SSC isn't exactly known for elaborate bases. :lol Especially in the Marvel line. This base is probably gonna be pretty wide and sturdy. That's OK though because that's a small price to pay to have a dynamic 1/4 scale Spidey. This piece looks really good so far. I think they are off to a great start.

Yeah just hope the base matches the coolness of the figure and SS are on to a winner. Still anxiously waiting for the reveal, it's been quite a while since I've been this excited for a SS piece

:yess:lol. that funny as hell. But of all the superheroes Spidey is most famous for his relationship and interplay with the city of New York. Those buildings are an inextricable part of who he is. So while the base for other characters isnt as important, for Spidey its critical to nail it. I think its part of the reason I stare at the original com so much. And a big reason why people love it. I got a good feeling about this one. I think this will be a special piece:yess:

Back